No announcement yet.

Explorers (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Enoly is where it really picks up but there's episodes like Gambit that are damn awesome. I actually like 1x03/4/5, I tend to really like early episodes.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Liked it alot.

I really like the race of the ?spVissalins i think they were called. The ones doing the experiments anyways.I would definately like to see them again.

It was a good character episode too.
      I really like the Sivea/Chase combo i think those characters work great together.

All in all good ep.
      sigpic

Comment

good improvement, i enjoyed this as well, hopefully these guys come back in a later episode as they do seem fairly advanced and i was a little disappointed that grant didnt really give it much thought for an alliance between the 2 because of the experiment.
        sigpic

Comment

Here is a question I've been meaning to ask somewhere.
          Are we ever going to see them again?
          [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
          HARRIMAN
          I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
          [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
          HARRIMAN
          So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR View Post
            Here is a question I've been meaning to ask somewhere.
            Nothing wrong with asking this question here. But the best place for any questions would be the Q & A thread. That way we have all questions in the same thread.

Are we ever going to see them again?
            It's unlikely. This was always intended to be more of a one off episode. Of course, you never know. But there's no plans at the moment for bringing back the Vissalians.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
            X