This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!
    The same to you. Here's a toast to a good year for Horizon!

Comment

Hello everybody...
      Is there any possibility to say when the five season will be released? On the website is still a year 2010.
      I'm an admin of Czech website about Stargate Horizon: www.sga-project.com/horizon
      My page on DA: http://jelda.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jelda View Post
        Hello everybody...
        Is there any possibility to say when the five season will be released? On the website is still a year 2010.
        We were told Fall of 2010 but Alex had some things going on & some of the writers did too I believe so now it's up in the air. I'd say expect it Fall 2011 at the earliest.

Comment

Ouu, that's a long time. At least somebody could write some message about that btw. thx anyway
          I'm an admin of Czech website about Stargate Horizon: www.sga-project.com/horizon

Comment

Originally posted by Jelda View Post
            Ouu, that's a long time. At least somebody could write some message about that btw. thx anyway
            You're welcome. I'm sure they'll update us when they can.

Comment

Ok, I will wait for some "official" news

Comment

Hey, I just started reading SGH a few weeks ago and its rocking my world for the most part! I was curious to the actual number of battleships that earth has at its disposal as well as their armaments... these missile cannons sound like little popguns if you ask me. Phasial discharge beams? I guess im just wondering if they are comparable to the strength we have seen for battleships in the later seasons of SG1 or if these ships are a weaker version since asgard tech hasnt been specified as being added. Thanks for the response!

Comment

Originally posted by smokeybear View Post
                  Hey, I just started reading SGH a few weeks ago and its rocking my world for the most part! I was curious to the actual number of battleships that earth has at its disposal as well as their armaments... these missile cannons sound like little popguns if you ask me. Phasial discharge beams? I guess im just wondering if they are comparable to the strength we have seen for battleships in the later seasons of SG1 or if these ships are a weaker version since asgard tech hasnt been specified as being added. Thanks for the response!
                  That's an interesting question. There is a mention of Asgard technology having been added to the earth ships between Seasons Three and Four, if I'm not mistaken. Prior to that it's safe to say that the weapons technology wasn't as powerful. Phasial Dischargers are Vorian weapons, and while they're powerful, I wouldn't say they're quite as advanced as Asgard technology.

As for the actual number of earth ships, I don't recall actually if it was ever specified in any of the episodes. But we've always thought of it as a pretty decently sized little fleet.
                  Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

So when's season five coming Alex?
                    SG Vennix
                    (Executive Producer/Creator)
                    - Coming Soon -
                    http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier
                    (Executive Producer/Creator)

Comment

How is it all progressing? We will be seeing a Season 5 or some sort of wrap-up?
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Sorry about the lack of updates lately. I'll try and have something more detailed soon, but what I can say for now is that there will be some kind of wrap up. I think we owe it to all of the fans that have been waiting for it, and personally I just want to finally tell the story that we've set out to tell.

The direction for Season Five was mapped out more than a year ago now, and we know exactly where it's going and what the endgame is going to be. The question will be in what format we'll actually end up telling the story. It could be a full season of anywhere from 13 to 20 episodes or some other format. For me it's really just a matter of actually finding the time to sit down and work on it as I've been pretty busy with other scripts geared more towards breaking into the entertainment industry as a writer -- but I definitely do not want SGH to end on a cliffhanger. Especially not the kind of cliffhanger that ended Season Four.

Hopefully there'll be more to say about it soon. Ideally, I'd like to see us come back in some form in early 2012. Personally, I would prefer a full fifth season, even if it might be a little shorter than our previous seasons. So it's really just a matter of coming up with a game plan for how to make it happen -- and then just do it.

I also want to say I really appreciate your patience and all of the support we've had over the years. And I'd ask you to just give us a little bit more time, and we can finally give you what will be a pretty epic final chapter of Stargate: Horizon.
                        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Hey, Alex. Thank you for the information. Czech fans are with you. Good job with the fifth season! We will wait for it

Comment

I'm here and waiting Alex. Good luck and take your time. It'll be nice to see a Sci-Fi VS come to a scripted end.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                            X