X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inferno Spoiler

Beware of spoiler

The Daedulas has orders to annilate the Genii homeworld.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Yes Yes Yes

I Am Happy
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Delete

Double post

Comment

And this comes from what source?

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
            Yeah it is a bit strange that only you have this info
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
              I was about to ask the same question if your referring to the title of the episode it could be anything from destroying hive ship/base to exploding a sun.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                Beware of spoiler

Sincerely doubt it,
                the Daedalus may be a military ship but I doubt the US would ever order Genocide, destroy: the Genii gate yes, but holocaust no.

When I heard "Inferno" I thought so theres going to be a fire in the city and people are going to be trapped (Considering how high the city is it'll be a "Towering Inferno" )
                sigpic

Comment

yeah, destroying the genii homeworld? yes, it comes after 'coup d'etat', but unless they pissed us off like hell, i dont think that would happen (destoying the genii world.)
                  ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

last season i started to hate the Genii, so i would be pleased if this comes true xD However, i don't think SGC will ever do something like that.

Comment

They should just go see if ya have anything interesting,like stolen puddlejumpers and then steal there gate. The Wraith have been and gone so theres no worries of them being attacked and having no way out.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                        Beware of spoiler

From the main page

On the Atlantis side, Carl Binder is writing an episode entitled "Inferno," Mallozzi reported.

Is writing the Episode! So do you have a time machine or are a personal firend of Mr.Binder.

Comment

The plots for the episode are thought out well before they are actually written, even so, i think this spoiler is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                            I was about to ask the same question if your referring to the title of the episode it could be anything from destroying hive ship/base to exploding a sun.
                            Actually "Inferno" refers to the massive outbreak of jock itch on Atlantis. Sorry to spoil it for everybody.
                            Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

^Bwahahahaha

Personally I'd like to see the Deadlus genuinely kicking the crap out of someone for once. If it means the death of everyone on Genii, so be it
                              You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                              And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Working...
                              X