This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spin-off, and off, and off.....

Ok, I was wondering if anybody has any good idea for a Stargate spin-off (except Atlantis of course)? It can be a spin-off of SG-1 or SGA...

- Ra'akedg

a spin off of tea'lk called..
    way of the warrior or the way of the jaffa

promethious spin off were they explore the galaxy called...
    promethious unbound..maybe

SG-2 spin off there team is pretty cool called...
    wormhole extreme...jk lol

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I like the last one... LOL!!!

Comment

Wraith World.

More of a “Julia Childs’ type culinary expertise show on the finer points of how to best preserve, savor and serve your human guests.
        Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

Or the One Wraith will crash on Earth and he will live with one family and helping them.But later he will needs food and then he will be runner and he will need more food ...

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
          IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

As much as a copy of Star Trek the Promethious spin off would be, I think it would be great.

Didn't they want to create a 2nd spin off of SG1 but Sci-Fi said no? Anyone have any info on that?

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins
              Didn't they want to create a 2nd spin off of SG1 but Sci-Fi said no? Anyone have any info on that?
              That would be very unlikely. They are already doing two shows at once, there's no way they could handle three (60 episodes in a year!!)...
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yeah I guess so, that would be overtime. But just imagin the money? hell, I'd do it. I thought I read that somewhere on these forums..but sci fi refused the 2nd.

Comment

They should keep SG1 as continues storyline, which naturaly changing actors, promotions and stuff as the human races make sit way to the stars.
                  And then do here and there a spinoff that explores in detph side storylines, like now the atlantis expidition. and when the side story is told, end the spinoff and explor another side story. Those side storys can basicaly be anything, from mini series, to several season long arcs, just as long as it is needed for the story.

Comment

Besides Stargate:Horizon, of course. [shamless advertising]

Hmm, there could be dozens of choices of spin offs - none as good as the original of course. Any dozens of teams through any dozens of gates in any dozens of dimensions, galaxies, universes, young, old, high techer than ever possibly imagined. Heck, it'll be the new Star Trek. I just can't wait till they start marketing stargate junk. Zat and staff toys, lego models, SG-1 dolls. Geez, there's a whole market they haven't even taken an interest in! Commercial is GOOD!!!!!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I have two ideas. I wouldn't watch either one but I think there is surely a need for both of these.

First, since there are so many shippers, we need a very shippy soap opera type show. I can hear it now...."Next...the SciFi original day time drama __________"

The second would be show aimed at kids 8-12. The ones too old for Buzz Lightyear and too young for Vala. They could even steal old Star Trek or other classic scifi plots. These kids are too young to remember them.
                      amytay
                      Fort Ancient, Ohio
                      (It's a real place)

Comment

GateTubbies GT-1

And ofcourse Kavanaugh is going to need his own series!

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

A food network show:
                          Live with Steve Wraithlagasse. "Cooking with Humans"
                          He can BAM, wraith stun, the audience and make them part of the meal, I mean show.

Comment

hey could do a Star Trek-esque show about the Prometheus, or they could have a show similar to SG-1, but have it set at the alpha site.
                            Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

Wraiths cook humans too?!?!?

Anyway. I think a Spin-off of an Alpha Site situation set up in another galaxy. MAYBE the Orii left behind a magical city like the Ancients did.

Ohhh... OHHH GOT IT! A spin-off where humans and jaffa try to build a stronger bond between nations. So we commercialize their city dakara with a McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Chic-fil-a. We could call it Stargate: Free Enterprise

Comment

Working...
                              X