This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Finale Speculation (Spoiler)

I was just reading a small article on the website talking about who would direct the finale. In the article it states that the episode titled "crusade" will have:

Spoiler

"The return of a character whose identity has yet to be revealed. Mallozi also promised the character's return will bring a major revelation."

Who could be returning? By return I assume it is someone who has not been on the show for awhile,and will be a big suprise. However, as C-3PO says I have been known to be wrong"from time to time".

Any guesses as to whom it could be?

My personal guess is Anubis or Oma. I beleive they are people who left the show with no clear signs of their return or any talk of them still being around (ex jack). They could also brign a revealtion being as they are both ascended beings and might have knowledge that no one on earth is aware of.

Thoughts? Ideas?
    Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Yep.It could be right. I'll glad if Oma will be back. But my guess is Vala. And maybe both of them...

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
    IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

How about that Tok'ra guy.. that was completely inlove with sam. Been a while since I watches seasons 1-4 i cant remember his name. Not the tok'ra itself, but the host.

(or was his body completely destroyed?)

Meh, its scifi.

Comment

Shifu would be nice, so would Oma, but Vala being in the Ori galaxy probably will return, with a story to tell.

Comment

Maybe RDA/O'niell will show up only to ascend and thereby change the whole non interference policy of the Ascended Ancients and bring them into the struggle against the Ori. Hey, it could happen....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

this is the thread I was looking for!

My hope, if not educated guess, is that Shifu is the return character that is so pivital -- it would make some sort of sense with his advanced harcesis self/ascended nature... and his studying with oma (who's busy keeping anubis at bay)... perhaps he knows something useful!

Just a wild guess/fantasy. But it would be a cool conneciton to 'our ancients'.

Comment

THAT CHARACTER is Vala, Joe's basicly saying it. Always expected that character to be Vala, even before S9 aired

Comment

Yeah it will be Vala, showing up "just in time" to let us know she survived for sure and that she's back in MW away from Ori Galaxy. Since the Ori are hellbent on taking over the MW and forcing non-believers to believe their galaxy will be somewhat safer than what it would have been durring the timeframe of say, Origin. That means Vala may be able to go undetected from the point where she disappeared to the point of her return. She will have been spying the whole time there, and when she gets back she will have new information to give us, a revelation so to speak. Of course this could be wrong and we may not see anyone at all whom we suspect it to be. Who knows.
                Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

When I read the blog I assumed it was Vala as well.
                  She would have motive\opportunity to return with "a with a major relevation". Learned from her time in the Ori galaxy. I guess we only need to wait for the Sci-fi previews to find out for sure
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

SPOILERS below for Season Nine's "Beachhead" ...

I think (and hope!) that it'll be Vala, especially after her "Here's a reason why she may not be dead" exit last week.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I'm hoping for Jack O'Neill! If it can't be him then Janet or Jacob. Huge S8
                      Spoiler:
                      yes I know that Jacob died, but according to the actor that plays Jacob, Peter Deluise did say at the end of S8 that Jacob would probably make an appearance in S9.

Comment

I think that 'THAT CHARACTER' refers to Vala. She'll return from the Celestus galaxy (or whatever its called) with some super-valuable info, or warning of a direct invasion of the galaxy. invasion, crusade, it all fits.
                        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I'm thinking Janet-A.K.A.-T.R.

Comment

Who knows, maybe it'll be an ascended Apophis?

Maybe not...
                            It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

It could be vala( and i will be pleased with it), but i don't think so. When he refers to "that character", i believe it's someone very important in the stargate's history, so i think it will be Aphofis or Anubis xD

Comment

Working...
                              X