This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The turning-point returning character

I have no idea if this has been floated before, I looked around a bit and couldn't find it, so please forgive me if this has been said, but...

in regards to the penultimate episode that will reveal a character who will be "a revelation", I have a desire, if not a guess at who it could be:

(keep reading if you want to know, its not technically a spoiler since I have no real idea):

Shifu!

The whole anubis clone spoiler had be thinking, maybe he got the idea from apophis, a kind of harcesis child, so maybe the former student of Oma will come back and assist Daniel Jackson one last time, now fully grown (due to his rapid growth given to him by apophis) and fully ascended in a way that doesn't allow him not to help out somehow with the Ori. His harcesis/ascended self would be an awesome addition to this plot line!

Anyway, this is my wish. We'll see if it happens anything like that.

I thought Vala might return, the Ori bring her back because she tirtured them for nearly a year and now they hand her back to the SGC, probly wont happen but o well.

And it would be good if it was Shifu as Orlin has would have already appeared and I cant remember any other ascended beings that are not otherwise pre-occupied.

And when are our contacts in the higher planes gonna give us some knowledge to combat the Ori. If the Ori can do it why cant the Ancients?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

I'm pulling for Shifu. This season is focusing on those who have ascended as the big movers and shakers, so I'm hoping we see our little pal step back in. I'd even settle for a cameo!
      Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Perhaps it will be that buisness bloke who threatened to reveal the truth in covenant? Not a bad episode IMO and they promised he'd return.
        You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
        And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

I think it will probably be Vala.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Bra'tac. He'll come back with some kinda Super weapon that um...Who's a goa'uld that might be able to do it...APOPHIS! left behind
            I dunno, just goin' out on a lim.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
            X