This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"buggy" feeling

Can I share something personal with you?

Almost every night and sometimes during the day, I feel as if I have really small insects crawling on me. It feels like they are on my skin, not under which, I suppose is a good thing.

Anyone else experience this? Is it psychiatric?

I sometimes get that - do you feel as though there's something really tiny crawling over your skin, then look down and see there's nothing there? It doesn't happen all the time to me, but it does happen now and again. I even scratch/brush/slap the area just in case there really is something.

It doesn't sound like a psychiatric thing to me - have you changed your detergent recently? It might be a reaction. Or the nerve endings near your skin are being a bit over sensitive. This might sound daft - but it could even possibly be hormones.

I'd suggest a visit to your GP - just to put your mind at rest.
    sigpic

Comment

That's it exactly! Thank you!

Sometimes I feel like shaving my whole body just to see if it's not a hair that was twisted that suddenly came loose and sprang back into position and I felt it.

Comment

hmmm. i cant say i ever get get that feelin but i sometimes get voices in my head when i fall asleap at nite..i know why its because i play on the games too much sometimes.
        it does say have a rest every hour but hey im an addict..and im not crazy either.
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

It happens to me about once a year

I get the feeling that something is crawling on my back or leg
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

this may sound whacky or what you yanks called weird if you are a yank, after seeing the season 6 episode "sight unseen" it has always made me think that the insects in that episode or something like that could very well exist, it could be that there are creatures that we dont see so, this thread made me think of that and when i get an itch every now and then i always think of invisible bugs on my arm.

i don't get constant itching like other people but when i see animals looking at things or lack of things on bare walls i always think of that episode, maybe my cat can see things my eyes cant see *big bugs crawling on the wall* mind you though my cat would eat them, so either i have an overactive imagination or these beings are too bifg for my small cat to catch or maybe they vanish before he can get them.
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I get that feeling too, and quite a lot. I've got that feeling on my foot right now

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Lol
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

its your foot phasing out of our reality, the tingling sensation is it dematerilising it will in a few years end up on another planet in another galaxy right in the middle of somebodies dinning table when they have the in-laws round for dinner. he he

Comment

lol!!!! that would make a great movie The tingling foot of doooooooooom

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                    X