This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate + BattleStar Galactica Cross over

Ok I don’t know if allot of you are watching this season of BSG but I see allot of cross over from Stargate to BSG for instance.. 2 episodes ago. That lady was reading from the scrolls of pithiny and it said that Kobal was the birthplace of all humans. When they started Worshiping false gods (I take this as goa’uld) they where put into 12 ships and sent to the 12 colonies, but some didn’t go to the colonies some took the high road and found the tome of Athena where they found the way to Earth. In the episode that just premiered this week they where looking for a path that was marked with cover stones. Those cover stones had symbols on them that looked allot like Ancient symbols so my theory is that basically Earth wasn’t our first birthplace…. Kobal was. The Ancients watched over us there and life was good (in BSG the gods and humanity lived together in peace until humanity started to warship false gods). When the goa’uld found out about our existence on Kobal and came to clam themselves as our makers and gods. We started to believe them and this made the Ancients weary of our well being. So they put us in 12 ships and formed the 12 colonies where we would be safe from the goa’uld. Which we where completely safe from them. However, the 13th colony that took the high road and found the way to earth went to earth and settled it….. that is where the Goa’uld finally found us and started taking us as hosts for themselves. The 12 colonies where left untouched to flourish but things went south when they decided to make the Cylons to make life easier for them and that’s a whole different storey.

So what’s the moral of the storey? They are going to find the way to earth and when they jump to earth’s location they are going to come in orbit above the planet and what will be there to great them? The Prometheus and Deadalus! Now we can add a BattleStar to our arsenal

Speaking of which who would win a fight between BSG and the Prometheus? I mean we have the advanced shields but our weapons are not as good as a BattleStar none of our missiles would ever get through there defense barrage. And as far as I can tell they don’t have shielding tech but there ships can take a direct hit from a nuke.. that’s strong metal it would be a good fight!

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Not Going To Happen!

Comment

I know it would never happen but im just saying it would be a intense fight. vipers vs f302's! and the defense barrage of the BSG vs the rail guns and mark 7-8 nukes! im sure Galactica has nukes aswell

Comment

A BSG Terminator crossover is probably more plausible than a BSG Stargate crossover.

Comment

You really think its a bad crossover? i thought the idea really sounded intresting to me. the concept of it all. terminator ehhh Noooo! thats no good!

Comment

The crossover just would not work because of how far apart the shows are in the way they're presented.

The fight between the BSG and Prometheus would be a weird one to watch though.

The Prommie's not going to hit the BSG with any missiles due to their insane point defence but at the same time I don't know if Galactica's weapons will be up to downing an Asguard shield.

They've got, I think, 5 nukes of unspecified power left now which they can put on raptors, but that doesn't look like it's going to cut it.

The BSG is gargantuan in size compared to the prommie though so I guess it's time for ramming speed.

Comment

HAHA thats what im talking about it would be a awsome battle man

Comment

bsg is so weak, its a bunch of stupid humans yelling and fighting each other. its like some 3rd world dispute that makes no sense,especially when they have a real enemy to fight. i tried to watch the show a few times but i just couldn't handle the arguing. now for a happier note, the best scifi ever sg1 and atlantis they rock.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                  Not Going To Happen!
                  thankfully.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

A better mach up for all Animorphs fans-Asgard vs the Andalites!
                    You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                    And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

LordCarl: Did you try watching it from the beginning? BSG is a very complex show, if you haven't seen it from the getgo you probably aren't picking up on everything that's happening. Or maybe you just don't like that type of subtlety and complexity. Personally, I think BSG is the best non-comedy show that has ever been on TV. I'm simply blown away by it in every aspect.

I think a Stargate/BSG crossover would be very fun. I read a great fic a while back that was crossover and it was hilarious and highly entertaining. Hopefully some more crossover fic will be written. *hint, hint*

I would also love to see some of the SG cast on BSG...Cliff Simon (i.e Baal) expressed interest appearing on BSG in his Gateworld interview. He's a huge fan of the show. I'd love to see him on BSG, maybe as a cylon, or else a political figure.

Comment

Yeah the colonials are the Furlings

I would love for this to happen. To be honest, I really want them to find a Stargate in the Tomb of Athena..

I agree the possibilities are there for them to cross them over. Doubt it would happen though.

Just imagine if we put Asgard shields and beaming tech on the Galactica!

Man we would so own the Wraith, the Cylons, or anyone who wanted to mess with us.

Comment

Another idea for crossover twist:
                          Searching for the ships that first brought the Alterans to the MW, the team finds that the Orii actually first appeared to be machines, created by the Alterans. They even tried to raise machine-Alteran hybrids, later evolving into Orii-galaxy humans. The exiled and hunted Alterans found the MW and, basing their path on old legends, founded a new colony called Avalon.

Of course, when the team discovers the Alteran flagship, it is none other than the Galactica. Avalon is the promised land of Earth, and the Cylons evolved even more, ascending to a higher plane, and expanding their weird, self-worshipping religion in their home galaxy.

Sounds like the lamest idea in the world, but I found myself recalling the whole BSG plot when Daniel talked about the Alterans in Avalon Pt. 2.
                          Jack: I can't remember much, but I have these visions- A large man, with short sleeves and blue pants...

I think his name is...Homer, and he's very important to me...

Comment

Can't really see that happening.

Comment

I HOPE NOT! I for one can't stand BSG, it's such a horrible show they totally in my opinion ruined a classic.

SG1 and SGA you have a go...........

.....kick some BSG ASS.
                              We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Working...
                              X