Question About Serenity (BIG spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Serenity (BIG spoiler)

From Some Reliable Sources I Have Gotten Word Thata Character (main Character) Dies In The Firefly Molvie Serenity. Can Someone Tell Me Who It Is Rumoured To Be? And When Is It Out? If It Has Been Out In America And Someobody Reading This Knows Who Dies, Can U Tell Me? Thanks.

Please, Please, Please, NOBODY answer this question openly. PM the topic starter if you must, but nobody post it in the thread.

-IMF
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Anyone who actually wants the answer to this question can PM me if they really want to know. My good friend went to one of the pre-screenings in San Diego and told me what happened. But be sure that you really want to know because I'm pretty much wishing that I hadn't asked.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

can somebody tell me what PM means?

Comment

Private Message click on Shipperahoy and select send private message
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Spoilers like the one you're asking for would considerably lessen the impact of certain scenes in the movie. If you *need* to be spoiled, you can PM me, but I'd highly recommend to anyone who wants to know to just wait it out, or at least wait a week for the novelization or visual companion (which includes the script).

But maybe it's just me.

Comment

yep, its best to stay well clear of spoilers. I saw it totaly unspoiled and it was honestly one of the best experiences of my life.

Oh and to answer your other question, it out in the US 30th September, and UK October 7

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
              DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

big spoilers for the movie
                Spoiler:
                Two characters die: Wash and Book (Zoe gets pretty badly wounded)
                I still loved the film..it was poignant and emotional
                Last edited by Skydiver; 28 August 2005, 09:13 AM. Reason: spoiler space

Comment

Ladies and Gents, there is this nifty thing called spoiler tags here on gateworld
                  you use them by putting the spoilers between tags created by <spoiler> </spoiler> just replace the <> with []

The identity of the alledged death in serenity, the final fates of characters, all that is a spoiler. some fans dont' want to know that. Respect their wishes by using these tags please or those that continually don't could face being put on moderation for a period of time.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Not to mention the fact that there was a big point of not giving the answer on thread made at the beginning of this thread so why would you post the answer on thread after reading that?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

S/hes a noob thats why
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Sadly, I read the non protected response, and now have had a huge Serenity spoiler burned into my brain. I am NOT happy to have been spoiled like this. Sure, maybe I shouldn't have come into this topic, but honestly, I hit the link without looking.

-IMF
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

(((hugs IMForeman)))

Poor thing but dont worry, there's plenty of other great stuff in the film.

maybe you could get a friend to hit you over the head so you can get amnesia....

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Working...
                          X