• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora - Episodic Photography [8 HQs]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

1200 Pixel

New Stills

View Gallery
    Last edited by Balthier; 24 August 2005, 06:27 AM.

Thanks
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Thanks
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Thanks...just one thing though...what are those uniforms about???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Star Trek: Atlantis...

Comment

Oooh...those look like weapons....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowgate
              Star Trek: Atlantis...
              LOL...indeed!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Why is Shep wearing one?
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Looks like we might be getting treated to a ghostship story

Comment

Thats a good point - that would be great
                    love Torri

Comment

Thanks Balthier for the pics
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Wow great photos!What is that Wraith doing there?

Comment

are they ancients or just a vry advanced race?

1 more thing....what the hell is a wraith doin on there ship

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

They are ancients

I heard that the Wraith may have become one of their crewmembers
                            love Torri

Comment

A Wraith crew member? This keeps getting more interesting.
                              I have to wonder how this bit with actual Ancients will work out. Will they be sticking around?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X