This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Most Outrageous Question

What's the most outrageous question you've heard asked at a convention? It doesn't have to be Stargate.

At the one I've been to thus far, I think it must've been "Boxers or briefs?" though I was not there for the wild auction night ...

boxers or briefs was fun....the first 3-4 times. by sunday it was old, old, old and did i mention old?????

although it WAS fun for apophis (peter williams), Anubis (davie palffey) and.....ooh Colin Cunningham (maj davis) to actually prove thier answer

even though i do h ave to admit that it's hard to take anubis serious as a villian ever again now that i've seen him in his tighty whities....and have lovely pics to prove it

the one i found most outrageous and out of line was two years ago when folks kept asking amanda when she was going to have a baby. that SOOOOOO ain't none of thier business
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have a great one for Michael Shanks at GC next week...a follow-up to his Barcelona appearance in January...*heeheehee*

Gilder
      Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

I've got one for all three of the main ones that's been thunking me since I asked it to myself. I'm surprised I've never heard it brought up.

Comment

Working...
        X