Watergate (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I guess the good thing is that this episode starts the political fighting between the SGC and Russia. Yes its portrayed unrealistically but this isn't Madam Secetary FH.
    Personally, more a fan of Minister Chen from China.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

9 minutes and 26 seconds later... yup, today is not a good day to be doing anything of the sort that requires some sort of brain capacity.

Comment

That never stopped you before
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

That never stopped you before
          True, I guess.

Comment

11:09
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
              11:09
              Another one who is pretty consistent in their times.

Comment

You say the nicest things
                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

11:13

I wonder if I am so slow because I am doing it on my iPad. Sometimes, when I make the pieces bigger, they are hidden by the edge of the screen. Oh well still fun to do.

I really liked this episode. I liked seeing Maybourne again, who wasn't a jerk face probably because he was too cold. Maybourne was the one to share SGC's secrets.

Loved Daniel's line about the Swiss, and Markov's irritation with Daniel. I like that the water was a living organism.

It was a good episode.
                  Last edited by BethHG; 27 June 2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                    I wonder if I am so slow because I am doing it on my iPad. Sometimes, when I make the pieces bigger, they are hidden by the edge of the screen. Oh well still fun to do.
                    Yes, the size of the screen can influence your times.

Also, I zoomed out so much once, I lost entire pieces in the piles.

Comment

Even the master has done this
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Even the master has done this
                        Good to know.

Comment

Errors:

1.They have named the submarine as Markov, but the right would have been Markova what is the right term for a female surname.

2. The Russian base was the same set location where they have shot the episode for Tin-Man.
                          http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/4x07/01.jpg
                          http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/4x07/02.jpg
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Markov(a) is the person, not the submarine, although the rest of the statement is correct. The author of the script apparently didn't know that feminine surnames ended with an A.

And I don't think no. 2 is a mistake. They used that site 3 times (the third was for Under the Surface) because a) it was available, 2) it could be all sorts of industrial things and iii) it was available.

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I'm curious how they intended to get back through the stargate in the sub if the aliens hadn't intervened?

Comment

Originally posted by hammerbutt View Post
                                I'm curious how they intended to get back through the stargate in the sub if the aliens hadn't intervened?
                                They wouldn't have been able to, so they would have died of oxygen-deprivation.

Comment

Working...
                                X