Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another guessing game - how smart are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another guessing game - how smart are you?

See previous thread for how one must play this game.

A guy lives on the tenth floor in an apartment building. Each morning he leaves the building the normal way, but when he comes back home in the afternoons he first have to travel to the 6th floor and from there only can he travels to the tenth floor.

Why??

Come on guys...this is a very easy one and you are going to kick yourself if you don't get it right.

two Different Elevator settings i guess

Comment

he walks downstairs in the morning as the lift doesn't go past floor 6 and then in the afternoon he rides the elevator up to floor 6 and then walks the rest of the way

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
        two Different Elevator settings i guess
        Yes and No.

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
          he walks downstairs in the morning as the lift doesn't go past floor 6 and then in the afternoon he rides the elevator up to floor 6 and then walks the rest of the way
          no

Comment

oh well, i'd better try again!

Comment

the building has six of the floors under the ground what i mean to say is the entrance to the elevator and maybe the front door is on the 6thg floor

there he gets the elevator up to the 10th floor to his home!!
              am i right????????
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

He's really small and can't reach the '10' button when he comes back He can get down easily because he only has to press the '1' button which is lower down

Comment

damn it NG1 is the only person who can answer it and they never come on this site!!...they are useually on this time of the day.
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

He's really small and can't reach the '10' button when he comes back He can get down easily because he only has to press the '1' button which is lower down

EDIT: Erm...sorry. Posted Twice by accident

Comment

maybe he has to have his lunch on the sixth floor before he goes to his apartment.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
                        I think Lemon is right...

Comment

Elevators by design can only go so high. Go to your closest skyscraper, you'll find that you need to take sometimes as mayny as three elevators to get up tot he top.

Comment

Working...
                          X