This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Adventures Of SG-21

hi.I Re-enact something i made up called: stargate SG-21. the team is made up of 7 people.The team leader is me. second-in-command is named Lt.J.Hibbard.Archeologist/other cultures/civilizations speaker is named Cpt.Nelson.Scientist/mechanic is named Sgt.Zuplinski.sniper is named Cpt. Rogers.Support is named Cpt.Thornbird.medic is called Sgt.kovecek.we r like another SG-1.we r an experimental team with diffrent types of people in the team.the missions we did or r doing r similar but a little changed to the SG-1 episodes.i have ancient powers.they r the ability to heal me & other people.i can do the thing daniel did at the end of the season six episode "full cirlcle" where daniel tryed to kill anubis.ya know,the light comeing out of the hands thing.i have the anceint gene & the(i know have not appeared in SG-1)furling gene.i can use the hand of light.Zuplinski can use a Re'tou plasma gun.i have ascended 2 times.Cpt.Nelson has ascended 1 time.we have aquired a few Z.P.Ms & made a ship called the X-304 or The Trojan.i have went back in time twice and screwed up the time line the second time i went back in time.i have killed clones or original goa'uld.they have come to earth & my team has saved earth 8 times.i have aquired stealth generators & ion shield generators & have went to another reality(long story) & stole from the other reality a short-time unbreachable shields.there is a goa'uld that is a clone of ra & his host & anubis' old symbiote & have put the 3 together(long story) and created the goa'uld named Amun-Ra.he is now half-ascended like anubis. ask questions and/or tell me what u think.

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

ok so u and ur team are basically invincible
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

no.we r not invincible. we have been very injured or near death.remember how SG-1 never dies except for daniel jackson when he ascended & came back?thats how we r.we never die.like SG-1.when Cpt.nelson and i ascended,we came back afterwords.i need some ideas that make sence so i can re-enact them.please.

Spoiler:

Comment

I am so confused...what are you doing? Is this like D&D but you and your friends twisted it into some makeshift StarGate game.

IMO your going overboard with all the tech your team uses and how do you even know about a Furling gene...how did you get it??? did your ancestors get it on with an Ewok or something (Ewoks are standard furling canon on GW )

Please explain more and space some stuff out...you could have something really good to read but I can't make heads or tails of it

Comment

no they can be in the game if they want.i am involved in the episodes but have disadvantages.like if i use my powers to heal i might get infected with

the sickness and die or if i use my powers more than 2 or 3 times a day i might die like anaya(sp?) did at the end of the episode "frozen".i am sorry that

this is very complicated.i think very comlpex and only very few people,if they actually get it,understand.like my mom and my brother & my friends.i might

tell u some more when i am out of school and/or get my homework done.meanwhile u just have to post ideas for an "episode" of Stargate SG-21.

so far me & my team have tryed to kill a prior of the orii.but was unsuccesful. sorry this is complacated.i will try not to be so complacated

when i explain the "episodes" of Stargate SG-21.

Spoiler:

Comment

I enjoy a good round of make believe as much as the next guy, and don't take this the wrong way, but your thought process is not complex. It's poorly thought out. The beauty of SG is that we are the underdogs, we only get some new tech or ability when appropriate. Namely right before the enemy release the next patch to their software take away half of the stuff you gave your team and you will be that much closer to a real stargate game. Right now your just building an unstoppable force....and get rid of the furlings, it just teases the kiddies!

Comment

I love rp, all kinds of it... And I can tell you from experience that this kind of stuff never makes it very far. There's too much stuff! Too much tech, too many special abilities...it's the superhero complex, god modding...whatever you call it...

I think the best advice I can give you is...keep it realistic by making these people normal guys doing their very best against impossible odds. Doesn't that sound way more dramatic? I mean...if someone can simply blast the baddies out of the sky then where's the fun? Where's the danger? And...watch your spelling...your post was pretty hard to decode...

Hmmm...you could check out the Gateworld RPG thread in the "About the Forum" section. There are some good tips there as well as recruiting for a possible future GW rp section. As you can see, I'm the CMO. You might pick up a few pointers and get some experience with make believe games (Role Playing Games) as well. That way, if you decide to recreate your team, you might decide to change a few things here and there and find that it's all even cooler that way.
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

oh, it sounds good. (sarcastic statement)

Any game that has the "super human" is a crappy idea. If you are going to do it limit yourself to regular sg stuff. if your character ascended and such the ancients would have wiped his memory and limited his human form like daniel is now.

the best super power a character can have is an ex-host or a tok'ra symbiote. no fancy lightup action heros, please!

Comment

Sorry.i thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread about what i play in my back yard.i guess it was a vvveerrry bad idea i feel very sad now.i just woke up & now i feel depressed & discouraged about playing Satrgate SG-21 i am sorry i made this thread.please admins. or mods. or whatever u r called.please delete this thread or close it.i so sorry i wasted u guyses time posting on here.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                  X