No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of what I would want to do can't be said on these boards But I would definitely do everything I've wanted to do but couldnt or normally wouldn't.
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Tell people how I feel about them, do things which I won't go into detail of, learn more kung-fu and defense stuff. Things that I wouldn't normally think of doing!
      __

__

Comment

I'd probably just blow some stuff up. Hey... With an idea like that I could make a movie. End up calling it Independence Day or something.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Yeah, blowing things up is the easy answer
          __

__

Comment

yup. Plus it makes noise.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I wanna stick an M40 in a Goa'ulds butt!

Comment

"COLONEL O'NEILL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

"In the middle of my backswing!?"

The only exchange in the entire series, except for Teal'c's "Jaffa joke", that made me bust out loud laughing. A+.

Comment

Noise is best
                  __

__

Comment

Big badda boom!
                    Shipper Haven eBay Page --- Shipper Haven Website
                    Shipper Haven Facebook Page --- Shipper Haven Twitter Page
                    Shipper Haven - A safe haven for you and your TV, Movie and Literary ships.

Comment

I keep reading about this episode (I just got Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD today), and have to ask: is it as good as everyone says it is?
                      I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Its a classic Stargate SG-1 episode... very funny, and a great storyline!!

Comment

Chevron_1, it is possible one of the best eps, and certainly the best of the season!
                          __

__

Comment

As much as I love all of Stargate (except for when something bad happenes to them or when Sam dates anyone else but Jack), it is THE MOST BESTEST EPISODE EVER!!!

Alright, we all can have our own opinions, and thats mine, but it is so good that it is impossible not to love it!

Comment

Espically great for us S/J shippers! Shame it can't or probably won't happen again
                              __

__

Comment

*sniffle* I know. I love that scene. I love most scenes... speaking of which...

Jack: Is is spozed to be doing that?
                                Sam: Its a coronal mass emission, like a giant solar flare.
                                Jack: But its safe right?
                                Sam: apart from distruping the planets magnetic field, it could cause a significant increase in surface radiation.
                                Jack: But its safe right?

*chuckle* Anyone wanna continue?

Comment

Working...
                                X