This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel/Oma ship thread or Oma/Anubis ship thread

Because I think something happened between Daniel and Oma while he was ascended and something happened between Oma and Anubis that is why she allowed him to ascend.

Therefore my theory is that Oma's morale standards is kindly very low,

And maybe Daniel wanted to destroy Anubis out of jealousy??

Your right you are insane
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

No, I tend to agree that Oma has a soft spot for Daniel. She has interceded on his behalf more than once, and I remember in "Threads" that the returning Daniel "naked" part was not part of the rules. She sort of smirked at Daniel when she said it, and he blushed.

No one knows what happened when Daniel ascended. Anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Your right you are insane
        Thanks, finally someone admits it.

But, you can forgive a girl for trying a new idea,

Comment

Originally posted by Maxum
          No, I tend to agree that Oma has a soft spot for Daniel. She has interceded on his behalf more than once, and I remember in "Threads" that the returning Daniel "naked" part was not part of the rules. She sort of smirked at Daniel when she said it, and he blushed.

I wonder if anybody ever wrote a fanfiction about this???

Comment

I am willing to agree that Oma/Daniel is a possibilty

But Oma and Anubis (Did you see how fat he was) no chance
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Ehm, I dunno. I keep thinking back to the fact that Ascended beings seem a lot like glorified ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                I am willing to agree that Oma/Daniel is a possibilty

But Oma and Anubis (Did you see how fat he was) no chance
                They are ascended beings, looks don't count<

Besides it is how you perform, not how you look that counts.

Comment

What about Orlin, then? He was an ascended being who spotted Sam "while he was ascended," and fell in love with her. Why is it so impossible to believe that love or attraction can't exist on a higher plane of existence? Now, I'm sure there are even more rules to fraternizing with the "ascended," kind of like the military, but rules are broken all the time.

Like I said, still don't know what happened between Oma and Daniel. Personally, I don't think anything happened, but do I think Oma has an interest in Daniel? Definitely. Why? I think she was impressed with him during the whole Harsisus storyline, and how he gave the child to her for protection. Then Daniel is dying in Meridian, and she helps him ascend. While ascended, Daniel keeps coming back to his friends and intervening in their lives during times of crisis (Abyss and when Teal'c was sick, can't remember the episode). I still think that when Daniel left Jack for a short time in Abyss, he went to Teal'c and gave him the idea of how to give Jack a fighting chance. As a result, Daniel broke the "ascended" rules. However, he wasn't punished. Why? Then Daniel returns AGAIN and warns the SGC about Anubis and the Eye of Ra. Then he also, deliberately, goes head-to-head with Anubis. Again, Daniel's breaking the rules. Oma beams him out and rather than punish him, she returns him to earth and strips him of his memory (among other things).

Fast forward another year, and Daniel is once again in a life and death situation, and once again, Oma is there to bring him back and give him the choice of ascension. Why? Why is she always watching over him? I just find it interesting, and I hope the writers explore that side of his life a little bit.

Comment

What about Orlin, then? He was an ascended being who spotted Sam "while he was ascended," and fell in love with her. Why is it so impossible to believe that love or attraction can't exist on a higher plane of existence? Now, I'm sure there are even more rules to fraternizing with the "ascended," kind of like the military, but rules are broken all the time.

Like I said, still don't know what happened between Oma and Daniel. Personally, I don't think anything happened, but do I think Oma has an interest in Daniel? Definitely. Why? I think she was impressed with him during the whole Harsisus storyline, and how he gave the child to her for protection. Then Daniel is dying in Meridian, and she helps him ascend. While ascended, Daniel keeps coming back to his friends and intervening in their lives during times of crisis (Abyss and when Teal'c was sick, can't remember the episode). I still think that when Daniel left Jack for a short time in Abyss, he went to Teal'c and gave him the idea of how to give Jack a fighting chance. As a result, Daniel broke the "ascended" rules. However, he wasn't punished. Why? Then Daniel returns AGAIN and warns the SGC about Anubis and the Eye of Ra. Then he also, deliberately, goes head-to-head with Anubis. Again, Daniel's breaking the rules. Oma beams him out and rather than punish him, she returns him to earth and strips him of his memory (among other things).

Fast forward another year, and Daniel is once again in a life and death situation, and once again, Oma is there to bring him back and give him the choice of ascension. Why? Why is she always watching over him? I just find it interesting, and I hope the writers explore that side of his life a little bit.
                    And then there is that naked story in Threads. She basically admitted she had a hand in the pie there.

Now my next question...how do ascended beings...cough...do the deed?

Maybe Sam did it with Orlin when they did that whole sharing of thoughts thingy??? Maybe their version of the ultimum high is to share thoughts and feelings etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X