This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronson or Pendergast- Who's your favorite Prometheus Commander

Who's the better commander for Prometheus- Ronson or Pendergast.

I personally like Ronson
    sigpic

Pendergast, cause he has such a cool name. Col. Lionel Pendergast. Sounds very commandery.

Comment

Hammond, with Walter at the helm!!
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Ronson, original ship commander although, creepy bad stuff happends whenever the Prometheus leaves orbit with that commander in charge...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
          Hammond, with Walter at the helm!!
          agreed!!! I even got on this thread to say that. Heres some green.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Pendergast by far. Ronson was way to Star Trekky.
            Plus, the actor that plays Pendergast also played the pilot of Colonial Heavy 798 (later Colonial One) in the Battlestar Galactica miniseries

Comment

I don't know the names but my fav is the original Prometheus Comm in Season 6 with the dark hair. The writers already spent a good deal of dialogue on establishing this guy's leadership ability. I liked how he had to pull Jack aside and explain that he needed to maintain leadership at all times and that Jack needs to stay off of the bridge. I was really excited about the Prometheus back then. Now I'm not quite as excited with a Commander with ZERO story and the only crew member highlighted was that annoying girl who sneezes or hickups ...(I don't remember, I'm trying to block it out.)

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                I don't know the names but my fav is the original Prometheus Comm in Season 6 with the dark hair. The writers already spent a good deal of dialogue on establishing this guy's leadership ability. I liked how he had to pull Jack aside and explain that he needed to maintain leadership at all times and that Jack needs to stay off of the bridge. I was really excited about the Prometheus back then. Now I'm not quite as excited with a Commander with ZERO story and the only crew member highlighted was that annoying girl who sneezes or hickups ...(I don't remember, I'm trying to block it out.)
                Yep = thats Ronson your on about from Season 6 and 7.

I personally like Pendergast. Very good commander and to me he seems to have more respect for SG-1 than Ronson did in "Memento", it was like Ronson didn't want SG-1's help and it was his ship and they couldn't have any input.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  Yep = thats Ronson your on about from Season 6 and 7.

I personally like Pendergast. Very good commander and to me he seems to have more respect for SG-1 than Ronson did in "Memento", it was like Ronson didn't want SG-1's help and it was his ship and they couldn't have any input.
                  I wonder if his actions in Memento caused SG-1 to write a "not so favorable report" due to his seeming lack of first contact skills, which got him replaced by Pendergast? Or did the actor just have better things to do.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Pendergast all the way

Unless they want to make Hammond commander
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

I like Pendergast better. He seems a lot nicer than Ronson.

I signed your petition too!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Pendergast, whos in charge now?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Col. Pendergast is by far the superior commander. He has a command presence and he doesn't seem closed off and rigid like Ronson.
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                            Pendergast, whos in charge now?
                            Pendergast might still be in charge, though I think Hammond borrowed the ship for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Pendergast might still be in charge, though I think Hammond borrowed the ship for a while.
                              You are correct. Hammond borrowed it for "Prometheus Unbound."
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                              X