Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10,000+ GateWorld Members! CONGRATULATIONS, Darren!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10,000+ GateWorld Members! CONGRATULATIONS, Darren!

GateWorld Forum's Membership:

http://forum.gateworld.net/index.php?

has just hit 10,001!

Threads: 14,802, Posts: 692,775, Members: 10,001

Congratulations, Darren and David, and all the GateWorld Forum staff, and GateWorld members!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Awesome - I hope it doesnt impact on forum performance
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

10,000 + is a good figure to pass.

Congrats to The Admins,Mods and all the forum members.GW is one of the best Newsites and forums around,imo.

Cheers GW ! Long may ye prosper.

*Raises cup of tea,in salute*
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

How many people post regularly?

How often is regularly?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Congrats to Darren and the Gateworld team! Thanks for such a fun, wonderful forum!
          gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

wow 10000 screaming stargate fans cant be wrong lol
            My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PARTY AT DARREN'S HOUSE!!!! (Yes, I do remember when you said that Darren )
              sigpic
              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                Now thats what I am talking about
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                  WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats to everyone on 10,000+ Members!!!
                  Okay...who's bringing the beer??

Comment

As member 10,000 and 10,001, smolarek and Jack_O'Neill_C4 respectively, we must make sure they get drunk!!! lol
                    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                      10,000 + is a good figure to pass.

Congrats to The Admins,Mods and all the forum members.GW is one of the best Newsites and forums around,imo.

Cheers GW ! Long may ye prosper.

*Raises cup of tea,in salute*
                      I agree FHB! Your post certainly bears repeating - Congrats to all! And thanks to Darren for opening up his 'house' to all of us (sometimes rambuctious) house guests! Hugs to all the diverse and wonderful people who come to play here and to the extra-special mods who try to keep us from tearing up D's house too much!

Now about that party... *was* it a party? Or was that the offer of ice cream and blue (or green!) jello for everyone?
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

And thanks to Darren for opening up his 'house' to all of us (sometimes rambuctious) house guests!
                        lol well there's no stopping us now 'D' lmao

and did someone say jello? I like the green kind :
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Congratulations GateWorld!!.

This seems like a great thing for GW. Hope this is a good sign for SG-1, SG-A too!
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Yea! I had been keeping my eye out for the 10,000. Must of happened while I was sleeping.

Congratulations
                            to the GW Team and all who sail in her.
                            The KitKats are on me!

Comment

wow! I mean WOW! yesterday it was something like 9,8??, nearly 200 new members in a night, that must tell ya something Darren, GateWorld is the BEST stargate site around. Congradulations
                              P.S Did someone mention beer and jello
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                              X