Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where'd the Zatted Jaffa go? (Spoilers for "Beach Head")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where'd the Zatted Jaffa go? (Spoilers for "Beach Head")

Ok, so when Vala transported onboard the cloaked cargo ship, the lone Jaffa onboard got up to see who ringed in. When he went into the ring room, Vala zatted him from behind. Minutes later, when Vala was trying to leave the ship, we see her enter the ring room, but there is no body.

Did I miss something, or is it a continuity mistake?
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Watch the scene again. She waited until he was inside the rings before she zatted him and then hit the ring controls as she was walking out to the bridge. I assume he got ringed over to the prometheus. Just some more fodder for Garak to complain about.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I think he died. I thought only vala tried to get out, besides didnt carter say, there was a matter stream b4 it blew up?

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
        Watch the scene again. She waited until he was inside the rings before she zatted him and then hit the ring controls as she was walking out to the bridge. I assume he got ringed over to the prometheus. Just some more fodder for Garak to complain about.
        Yeah, the Jaffa didn't die. I do remember her ringing him off the ship.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

hm, then i did miss something. weird.

thanks, guys.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

He went back to his Trailer
            sigpic

Comment

vala did indeed wait to zat him in the ring platform, she then activated the rings before she entered the flight deck, thus ringing the jaffa to the prommy.

She only hit him once and she could not afford him waking up and disrupting her plot.

Comment

Working...
              X