• Show
Clear All

It's used in S6. Alligences I believe
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      It's used in S6. Alligences I believe
      Also Absolute Power More episodes than I thought.

Comment

A tragic episode, but very good. Poor Martouf/Lantash...

Perfect for shippers, though, as Sam and Jack are finally forced to admit to their feelings for each other.
        Last edited by maneth; 03 July 2016, 08:42 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I always hated this episode as it almost signaled the beginning of the end for me. Yes, I hate S/J with the blaze of a 1000 suns. However, I have just realized that Jack would obviously care a lot about the people he works with and trusts to have his back on missions. They are family to him, and he is family to them. So, of course they are going to have deeper feelings of care for each other. Doesn't necessarily mean they have lovey-dovey feelings for each other.

Anyhow, a tragic ending for Martouf/Lantesh unfortunately. It's the good ones that always end up getting the short end of the stick somehow. Major Graham and Lieutenant Aster included.

So Zatarcs or Zorgs or Zanax's -- they are never heard from again so one has to wonder whether Anise ever found a solution to undoing the Goa'uld's programming. Probably not, but hey, you gotta wonder.

Also, that "recent mission" Aster and Graham went on to, they re-used footage from season 3's Out of Mind -- that big battle moment when they are trying to escape from the planet. Then again, this was a thinly veiled clip episode. Not a fan of those, really.

And by the gods... who was designing those costumes for Anise? Dear goddess... they created a director's cut of Children of the Gods because OH NO NUDE but displaying Vanessa's female assets is apparently a-okay. Objectifying much... ...beside the S/J-thing, that would be the other horrendously annoying thing about this episode that I can't get behind or in front.

How would you rate SG-1's "Divide and Conquer?"

Excellent
          Good
          Fair
          Poor
          Terrible

3-episode quiz: this way!

And the jigsaw puzzle for Divide And Conquer.
          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 01 April 2018, 03:59 PM.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm with FH. I hate this episode for giving the shippers a confirmation. The whole ship is unrealistic and makes no sense. It just makes it easier to see things that aren't there. I can easily see Jack staying behind for Daniel and Tealc. I would have been more interested to learn more about Zatarcs and how they work and the friction between Martouf and Anise. Or more of a lead up and reaction to Martouf's death than it a 2nd thought. As for the sexual nature of Anise I find it to be a double standard. Obviously the character was created to appeal to shallow thoughts. Remember Peg FH? I miss Peg. But that is another topic. I remember her going nuts with a shirtless character appeared. Yet when a woman character does something similar is degrading. 14/15 on the quiz and 05:53 on puzzle
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

As for the sexual nature of Anise I find it to be a double standard. Obviously the character was created to appeal to shallow thoughts. Remember Peg FH? I miss Peg. But that is another topic.
              I vaguely do.

14/15 on the quiz and 05:53 on puzzle
              I have some catching up to do, but first finish the episodes for week 26.

Comment

I clocked this one in at 7:34.

Comment

9:54 14/15

I absolutely hated Anise's/Freya's outfit. It was distracting throughout the whole episode, and I kept thinking that it looked so very uncomfortable. It seemed that they just threw in the Freya kissing Jack thing, and it didn't really mesh with me. Maybe they were trying to throw the audience off from the reveal of Sam and Jack's "feelings" at the end of the show?

I really had no problem with Jack and Sam admitting that they had feelings for each other, just as long as they never acted upon them.

Sad about Martouf dying, I actually liked him.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

10:15 and 15/15

Comment

Working...
                      X