Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    Thats a complaint?!?

Basically thats Was Anise's purpose Attract useless testoserone driven teengae males to watch SG-1 for "teh b00iess!!!111oneone" haiscally she was the SG equilivlent of 7o'9.

I'm certainly not complaining about that, but it didn't grab my attention after the first time I watched it.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
      The idea of Zatacs are cool... we need to see more of them.
      Perferrably with a loaded P-90 and a few miles away. But yes, they'd be neat to bring back.

Comment

This was a good episode even if not the best that they´ve done.

And the chick can´t be compared with 7of9 cause if so then she´d have to become part of the main cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
          And the chick can´t be compared with 7of9 cause if so then she´d have to become part of the main cast.
          Well, Peter DeLuise has clearly said she was brought on as SG-1's answer to 7of9. Its too bad they just let her drop. Not that I'd liked her, but if they weren't going to use her again anyway, I would've much rather have had her die instead of Martuf.

Comment

Originally posted by Ananias
            Well, Peter DeLuise has clearly said she was brought on as SG-1's answer to 7of9. Its too bad they just let her drop. Not that I'd liked her, but if they weren't going to use her again anyway, I would've much rather have had her die instead of Martuf.
            But if you're going to kill someone off then the audience have to care. If Freya-Anise had failed to spark with the viewers - as she did, possibly by being the only person in TV history with worse outfits than Teri Hatcher - then no-one was going to be: Oh my God! You killed Freya!
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              Thats a complaint?!?

Basically that's what Anise's purpose was: to attract useless testoserone driven teengae males to watch SG-1 for "teh b00iess!!!111oneone." Baiscally she was the SG equilivlent of 7o'9.
              Yeah, that's what the writers said in one of the interviews. I actually like the character though she was pretty flat (personality wise that is ) I hope they bring her back but better developped. If the Goa'uld have their scientists (brilliant Nirrti ) then the Tok'ra should too.

I didn't much care for Freya. I liked Anise though.

Other than that, the concept of Za'tarcs is great, I hope we get more of those. Right when you don't expect it, pow! Hailly jumps on Sam and tries to choke the life out of her Although, that might not be her Za'tarc programming at all...

Hmm...Shippiness...not enough fluff though (is there such thing as too much Sam/Jack fluff?)

I miss Martouf... Though the scene with Sam cradling his head as she cried was sweet.
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I realy like this episode. I shows you how much Jack and Sam care for each other.
                *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

This is going to sound so random, but I just hate anise. , she should get some fashion sense lol.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

i still havent seen this episode and i really wanna see it!

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
                      i still havent seen this episode and i really wanna see it!

Hidden Envy, your life will never be really complete until you have seen this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's Sister
                        I realy like this episode. I shows you how much Jack and Sam care for each other.
                        Yes. And also that however much they care, they don't care like that. I love this episode because it was the episode that killed the ship. Sadly, the ship came back, but we could dream.

Comment

Wasn't this the first episode that the lie detector (forgot what is called) is first used?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            Wasn't this the first episode that the lie detector (forgot what is called) is first used?
                            Well, I think there might have been a polygraph in 1969, but this was indeed the first appearance of the Zatarc detector; a handy piece of kit which doubles as a long-range sensor/transmitter (see Last Stand).

Comment

I'm sure the Zatarc detector was used in many fanfics prior to D&C. Different name, perhaps

Madeleine

Comment

I miss Freya/Anise. If I could look like that, sign me up to be Tok'raed. However, what was up with that outfit? It almost made me want to laugh each time she was on the screen. Of course, they always have attractive women scnatilly clad in sci-fi, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I liked her kissing Jack and telling him that her symbiote liked Daniel, but the symbiote would have to suffer. LOL! Hmmm. . . Jack or Daniel? I'd choose Daniel. However, it's got to be hard for the Tok'ra to date.

Comment

Working...
                                X