• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divide and Conquer (405)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405

When a member of the S.G.C. tries to kill a Tok'ra, it is revealed that O'Neill and Carter may be victims of an untraceable form of Goa'uld mind control.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:30 PM.

Not the best ep. of the season.

A little too shippy for me, and they killed my favourite Tok'ra!
    sigpic

Comment

Martouf's death was pretty dramatic in this one! I mean, he got pumped full of bullets and there was blood all over him! Guess he wanted to go out with a sort of bang......
      Alas, another Tok'ra gone.

Tis a shame how we never get to see the President of that time though. I was looking forward to it....finally seeing the big man himself.
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I am wondering how Martouf was mind-control and if Lantesh knew about it or not? If he didn't, why didn't he?

Comment

I love this episode. Window of Opportunity was the first Stargate episode I saw (which probably explains why I'm a shipper) so I was loving it when I saw this episode. Although I was really upset over Martouf which is the only reason that this isn't my absolute favorite episode.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

The idea of Zatacs are cool... we need to see more of them.

Comment

awww... Jack and Sam

Comment

I know, I thought this episode was so cool!!!!

Because Jack and Sam finally have to admit that their relationship is a little deeper.
                It was sooo sad when Martouf died though.
                My top three favorite Atlantis characters:
                1. Maj. John Sheppard
                2. Dr. Beckett
                3. Dr. Elizabeth Weir

My top three favorite SG-1 characters:
                1. Dr. Daniel Jackson (hence the username)
                2. Tie: Maj. Samantha Carter, Colonel Jonathan 'Jack' O'Neill (duh)
                3. Jacob Carter

(and also, even though my name is Danny-boy, i am actually a girl who REALLY likes Daniel Jackson [and Jack called him that once])

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  I am wondering how Martouf was mind-control and if Lantesh knew about it or not? If he didn't, why didn't he?
                  Maybe the zatarc technique works on symbiote as well as host?
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

What happened to Freya after this ep?

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                      POSSIBLE SPOILERS

What happened to Freya after this ep?
                      I have heard rumors that there was a bad fan reaction to the character and thus she wasn't used again. I stress the rumor part. But I also was told that the actress stated in an interview that the fan reaction was negative to her in fan mail as well. doesn't say a whole lot for the fans huh?

Tame
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

This episode was pretty terrible.
                        The plot was stupid and I really didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          But I also was told that the actress stated in an interview that the fan reaction was negative to her in fan mail as well. doesn't say a whole lot for the fans huh?
                          Well, I didn't send any mail to anyone, but most of the reason I didn't care for her was because she was walking around half naked the whole episode.
                          Fitness Buddies

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
                            Well, I didn't send any mail to anyone, but most of the reason I didn't care for her was because she was walking around half naked the whole episode.

Yeah, I agree about that part, it did seem that way.
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
                              Thats a complaint?!?

Basically that's what Anise's purpose was: to attract useless testoserone driven teengae males to watch SG-1 for "teh b00iess!!!111oneone." Baiscally she was the SG equilivlent of 7o'9.

EDIT: For spelling, grammer and the like I grouch at other people for messing up.
                              Last edited by Crazedwraith; 09 August 2004, 01:38 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X