Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oops...who put the set together backwards!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops...who put the set together backwards!?

so i was watching "before i sleep" earlier and noticed that the zpm room was somehow different from the one seen in "seige 3"...so i reviewd them. the zpm chamber is backwards. in BIS the zpm triangle thingy is pointed towards the controls, in S3 its pointed away from the controls.

just something quirky i noticed curious if anyone else saw that.

The last time she had to rotate the ZPM's before the Expition came through, Weir, in her old age, slipped and broke the console's base and turned it around.

Perfecto!

Comment

yeah i noticed that

Comment

Major Griff, how could you pissibly know that? or is it a joke??
        I never noticed this however...Oh, well.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

so does that mean it spins???

Comment

yea see the ancients were very roudy...and they had this game similar to a game that earth kids play. see instead of spin the bottle they played spin the zpm's.

Comment

and you had to ascendyaway your feelings instead of kiss
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by morph166955
                yea see the ancients were very roudy...and they had this game similar to a game that earth kids play. see instead of spin the bottle they played spin the zpm's.
                LMAO
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                  Major Griff, how could you pissibly know that? or is it a joke??
                  I never noticed this however...Oh, well.

Dude, didn't you watch BIS? She says it!

J/K obviously I was joking.

Perfecto!

Comment

morph166955 lol lol lol rolling around on the floor laughing....spin the zpms lol lol lol

Very funny. I can imagine that.

I never noticed this detail. Could it have simply be the view the camera has shot at?

Comment

Probably they have more than just one ZPM room??????? Just an Idea.....

Comment

well in BIS its a pritty blatent camera shot when there in the room and he pushes the button for the zpm's to comeup, clearly shows the orientation in there. as for in s3 its pritty clear that the zpm that rodney is playing with is pointing atleast towards the right console if not past it while hes walking around. if you watch the two you will go "ah ok that makes sense".

and as for multiple zpm rooms...lemme kill that now. as said many times atlantis is powered by 3 zpms and only 3 zpms, that holder holds the 3 zpms. i highly doubt there would be more then one room to power the city based on all the info said through out S1 and S2.

Comment

An other suggestion: Maybe they moved the module to an other place Rodney should be able to manage that.

Comment

No surprise here, in BIS Johnas(?) actually said that he would "rotate" the zpms so there would be enough power. I'm thinking hand turned generator, maybe they're pedal powered

Ya think if Weir was on a bicycle generator for 10,000 years it would buy them those few more hours of shield? Na, me neither

In reality I bet there's just two sets of control panels, one from BIS angle, one from SiegeIII angle. If you look, the cameraman was very careful to show only one, very narrow direction, there could easily have been more control panels. BIS also shows one direction. It would make sense that something so complex would have more than one set of control panels.
                            Last edited by Defcon-1; 19 August 2005, 09:21 AM.
                            Better than FTL
                            http://members.aol.com/oscarcombs/spacsetl.htm
                            http://www.ssi.org/Don_Davis_Artshow.html
                            http://lifesci3.arc.nasa.gov/SpaceSe...Contents1.html

Comment

I think when janus said he would rotate the ZPM's he ment that he would turn two off and let the other one do the job for 3,333yrs and then weir rotated to the next ZPM and so on
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                              X