No announcement yet.

Crossroads (404)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't beat it -- too dark an image and I'm currently outside so too much light: 08:35
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

7:16. Middle of the road, I'm improving.
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
        Aw, this one's cute.

And yes, practice makes perfect, they say... or so I've heard anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Aw, this one's cute.

And yes, practice makes perfect, they say... or so I've heard anyway.
          We have a cute octet too
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Comment

Just re-watched this episode last week and I must admit it made me smile a bit to see how gullible the SGC was in regards to Shau'nac revelations.

Couple things that stood out of this episode for me:
              • The ever growing mistrust: You can see how both faction are totally polarized on the approach to fight the Goa'ulds. Tok'ra are much more cloak and dagger, also willingly keeping the SGC in the dark and omit to divulge many important details. Makes you realize Tok'ra are on our side, but remain symbiotes all the same with the deception and intelligence that comes with them.
              • Pissed off ; just rams through a bunch of Tok'ra, always funny. Jaffa revenge incoming.
              • Tanith is one of my favorite villain, this guy is so manipulative, love the actor.
              • Anise, because of reasons.
              • Teal'c possibly had an affair before? With a priestess of the temple! *insert sassy voice here*: Oh my gaawd!

Morale is: Never trust a snake.
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                Teal'c possibly had an affair before? With a priestess of the temple! *insert sassy voice here*: Oh my gaawd!

Comment

9:30. I am the slowpoke now.

I really didn't like this episode that much, but it was okay, I guess.

It was a good intro to Tanith, plus I really like the actor who plays him.

One thing that is bothering me--doesn't Teal'c have his family stored away on some safe planet somewhere? He would give them up to be on Chulac with Shaunac?

I understand Jack's animosity with the Tok'ra, I just don't agree with his mouthing off to them all the time. It is getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                    One thing that is bothering me--doesn't Teal'c have his family stored away on some safe planet somewhere? He would give them up to be on Chulac with Shaunac?
                    He does. Perhaps Shaunac was a fling before he married his wife. Or he cheated on her with the priestess.

Comment

It was my impression because of Family Tealc and Dreyac were no longer married
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Wasn't sure where they still stood because of the kiss during "Family".

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I think Shaunac was a fling before he got married.

I don't think he got married again with his ex-wife after she married that other dude.

Comment

I read it somewhere there, but felt really sorry for Hebron. When Anise said "He knew well the risks." it does not sound very truthfully. I doubt that they would say to him "But maybe he is pretending to be nice and will control your body after blending." Actually I was quite surprised that they were not more suspicious of Tanith (SG1 and Tok'ras), even if they believed the ability of Shaunac talk to him and tell him about the evil of Goa'ulds, so Tanith told her that he will not be evil and all of them take the word of the snake for granted?

I was also thinking if would not be more interesting if Tanith was able to be a spy among Tok'ras for a longer time before his revelation, what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                            X