• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossroads (404)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404

Teal'c is reunited with his lost love – a woman who claims to have found a way to communicate with her symbiote and defeat the Goa'uld.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 02 April 2021, 01:27 AM.

The introduction of Tanith was kind of interesting, and he was an excuse to give Teal'c a few more lines in different episodes.

Overall not one of my favorite episodes, but worth the watch.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Yeah.. the whole Jaffa revenge thing was a pretty good subplot for a while.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

i love this episode for only one reason. tanith. this episode intorduces one of my favourite goa'ulds.
        other than that, there was nothing wrong with the episode as such. i don't think it did anything terribly wrong. but it just doesn't really do anything for me.
        the idea behind it was good, the acting was just fine and dandy. the new/old relationship for teal'c just didn't ring true for me though, and i think that relationship would have worked better had they just been friends, but thats just my opinion and i'm probably wrong.

good, but not great. but tanith brings it up a few points

Comment

I felt this ep was a little slow, and was written as a way to introduce Tanith.

It was ok, but not one I would rush to watch again.
          sigpic

Comment

It was weird how Tanith went in that guys neck.

Comment

Anise is here again.......but why did Tanith go into the host's neck? Didn't Chal'nauc(or whatever the name was) teach it the ways of the Tok'Ra???
              O'Neill: Right, Carter you can fix it right?
              Carter: Uh, I don't know sir...
              O'Neill: What?!!??
              -From Red Sky

Comment

Well, first time watching this episode I never trusted the Gou'ald. I knew it would be evil
                __

__

Comment

Who didn't

Comment

Me. I didn't see it coming at all. Although I did feel a bit thick later for not having seen it.

Madeleine

Comment

I trusted... with reservations.

Comment

I thought this was a fairly good ep, since it set up the possibility of really turning the Tok'ra's underdog status around. Of course we knew it wouldn't last even if Tanith wasn't lying, but as they say, the fun's in the journey.

What made it really great, in the end, was Peter Wingfield's performance of Tanith, and the double-reverse of the Tok'ra knowing that he was a spy. You would pretty much expect the larva to deceive them, but the revelation that they knew all along really threw me for a loop. By the time the not-so-final farewell scene happened, you could cut the tension in the air with a knife.

I guess you could say I was impressed that they were able to do so much on screen with such an average script. The performances, especially the arch-enemy chemistry between Tanith and Teal'c at the end, really sold it for me. (Musetta Vander wasn't too hard on the eyes, either.)

Comment

The CGI symbiotes look cool... 4 red eyes

Comment

My favorite part was:

Daniel: "She's a temple priestess."
                            Jack: "So?"
                            Daniel: "So, they don't do a lot of dating."

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I'm surprised Teal'c was able to keep his anger under control.If you looked closely you can actually see that he almost flipped out of anger.I would love to see what Teal'c could do when he gets angry.Probably dismember somebody like he sent to Maybourne
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X