Crossroads (404)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Hedwig

Shaunac and Teal'c have history, but perhaps that happened before he was married. Plus, jaffa have a long life span, who knows when those two were love birds. He's technically not married now, unless somewhere off screen his vows were renewed, but I doubt he would be adulterous so it's my believe this happened before he married. And Shaunac is simply an old love that sparked some old feelings.

...onwards...

Anise's wardrobe left much to be desired in this episode. I prefer the brown leathery thing she wore in Upgrades. Though I have to say that the shoulder-pieces were cleverly done with the piece of skin-colored cloth between the beige to have the illusion there's no cloth at all keeping the two pieces together.

Tanith... he's just pure evil. The way he looks. Anyone could see he's up to no good.

Jack's comment to Freya's mixe-up of the handshake and the big kiss. I bet, she did it on purpose too.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Great episode to learn more about Teal'C and I am loving Freya.
      Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
      Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

No like here - could be foreseen.
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

Most episodes dealing with Teal'c/Chulack are pretty slow, this one isn't an exception.. But it's still a pretty solid episode, Tanith makes a really good villain and the conversation between him and Teal'c at the end made for some uncomfortable viewing (in a good way). It seemed obvious that Teal'c was making Tanith aware that he knows what's going on.. but I guess Tanith would always suspect Teal'c anyway. They should of settled it right there..

"Bra'tac, you've done something with your hair!" was a nice line by Jack. The Jack/Bra'tac conversations are quite amusing, even when Bra'tac isn't there

Comment

I think O'Neill is a little pissed that Bra'tac helped somebody unknown to the SGC enter the SGC.
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

That's a good point, Anja.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Interesting episode. Tanith is just pure evil...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                  I think O'Neill is a little pissed that Bra'tac helped somebody unknown to the SGC enter the SGC.
                  Remind me who that unknown person was?

Comment

Shaun'ac. The priestess who had Tanith
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I actually more felt sorry for Hebron than Shaun'ac. Here is a guy who volunteered to become a host in the knowledge he was going to get a new addition to the Tok'ra ranks.. and then he spends the next 2 years of his life murdering people and civilisations.

Peter Wingfield did play Tanith well though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrathraxus View Post
                        I actually more felt sorry for Hebron than Shaun'ac. Here is a guy who volunteered to become a host in the knowledge he was going to get a new addition to the Tok'ra ranks.. and then he spends the next 2 years of his life murdering people and civilisations.

Peter Wingfield did play Tanith well though.
                        True.. It would have been a living hell for him.

Comment

But it was much more interesting the way it was done!!!
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

oh yeah.. it was a great storyline. The show did have some great Minor Go'auld enemies. I think Nirrti was more interesting AFTER she was no longer a System Lord, Hathor, Zipnaca, Tanith, Imhotep.

I really put Tanith and Zipnaca in the same basket.

Comment

So, we basically have an old flame of Teal'c come in, and tell everyone she's made contact with her symbiote and convinced it to break rank and fight against the Goa'uld. She manages to convince Teal'c into believing that she was indeed capable of such a thing, communion with her kal'ma, and that it wants to assist the Tok'ra and give up all its Goa'uld secrets.

But surprise, surprise... Tanith has deceived Shaunac, tricked her into thinking she made a difference in its life, and kills her to proof its point. The Tok'ra see through his deception and think they can use that to their advantage.

It was great to see Anise/Freya again.

Not so great was the team's first arrival on Vorash. The people walking towards the two waiting figures did not match the team's configuration as they ring down: 3 green figures, 2 brown ones -- which should have been 4 green ones and 1 brown one. Reused stock image was out of place.

How would you rate SG-1's "Crossroads?"

Excellent
                              Good
                              Fair
                              Poor
                              Terrible

Even with Anise/Freya's presence, I can't find anything great about this episode. Yes, Tanith is a pretty cool addition to the Goa'uld firmament but the story is a little too meh for my taste.

3-episode quiz: this way!

And the jigsaw puzzle for Crossroads.
                              Last edited by Falcon Horus; 01 April 2018, 03:58 PM.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Im in complete disagreement FH. I love this episode because of the SG1 characters, Tealc is the most underused characters. Well until RDA starts phoning it in. But that is a discussion for another day. I love seeing the interaction between Tealc and Shaunac. I don't think they love one another anymore but it's clear they care about one another. Plus I always love learning more about Goa'uld society. Yes Tanith double crossing us is obvious but I like the Tokra being devious to useing him. If their is one compliant it's Jack's anger to the Tokra. 05:34, beat that FH
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X