No announcement yet.

Crossroads (404)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, guys, I dont really think Teal'c and Drey'auc is still married, since she married another? Maybe they decided to brake up.
    When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

Theres a part of the episode im kind of confused about. Maybe someone has a theory.

How did Teal'c symbiote know of Teal'c fathers death, he would have had to have been the offsrping of a queen who witnessed the event (maybe that lady) but then how did Apophis's priests get the symbiote? (maybe they stole it, or that queen traded sides)

Comment

Yikes! I hope Tanith meets a sticky end soon...
        sigpic

Comment

The love between Teal'c and Shan'auc was so real and beautiful. What a shame that Shan'auc was murdered. I have never seen two characters more right for each other. I felt so sorry for Teal'c. It was obvious his love for her was very strong. Shan'auc was so sweet and very brave and determind. She was indeed a special Jaffa, and had the heart of a warrior. Too bad she died so soon; much too soon, in my opinion. I would have liked to have seen more of Shan'auc in later episodes. Great story though.
          "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
          "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Peter Wingfield!
            Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I thought it was an average episode of Season 4.

Now we are introduced to Peter Wingfield as the Tanith.

Stuff from the Commentary:
              • When Teal'c's dad get killed the first time, DeLuise did the fall over first, and it knocked the wind out of him.

Monday, Martouf is back and Jack & Sam reveal their feelings for each other.
              sigpic

Comment

Probably the least interesting of the eps so far.

Wasn't that human that Shan'auc's symbiote jumped into, the same actor who played the Ashrak that killed Jolinar?

I probably should have read the post above mine haha
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post

Wasn't that human that Shan'auc's symbiote jumped into, the same actor who played the Ashrak that killed Jolinar?
                  Different Peter
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

One of the weaker episodes of an otherwise fantastic season for me.

As if you could believe that a Goa'uld would be sorry for what it was and turn over a new leaf so to speak!!!

Did like how the Tok'ra weren't really fooled and turned the tables on Tanith. It does however highlight the fact that they don't seem to be that different as far as being devious goes!!!

With this re-watch I'm finding it fun to watch Jack getting incrementally more pissed off with the Tok'ra every time he meets them.

Comment

Tuesday night...another ep of SG1...

1. Bra'tac's IDC...and it's not Bra'tac...hmmm...

2. Right...that thing should not be inside a Jaffa...

3. Didn't have that big a deal with Teal'c having feelings for another woman...his relationship with Sho'nac was probably before he was married and we hadn't seen Drey'auc since S2...(and first time round I may not have seen her since S1!), no way of knowing what their relationship was like at this point.

4. "I am the Goa'uld". Ouch.

5. "Sho'nac was murdered". OK...

6. Can't blame the Tok'ra for pragmatism but...

7. Tanith you are officially a dead snake walking.
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                        7. Tanith you are officially a dead snake walking.
                        Good one! so true, so true.

Love Jack's reaction to learning he's Teal'c's apprentice! so priceless!

Just as an aside, Sam's hair looked better in this episode.
                        love how Anise gets Jacob's greeting backwards...maybe.

oy...Tanith is so creepy, esp with that bleeding neck wound. yech.
                        i endlessly love Jack's antagonism and irritation with the Tok'ra. I love his interactions with Anise. I think he was on the verge of outright breaking with the Tok'ra in this one when he was arguing with Anise just before Sha'nauc came in. Jack vs Tok'Ra and Jack vs Anise/Freya are just wonderfully interesting dynamics. Makes what happens to him in S6 even more meaningful after all his mistrust and the constant times they are boned by the Tok'ra.

I like how Daniel translated what Teal'c was saying to Sha'nauc. Nice that TPTB remembered that he speaks Goa'uld.
                        I also like how Jack was concerned about the host when Anise was talking about extracting what they could from Tanith.

forgot how intense the face off b/t Tanith and Teal'c was. ooohhh... They so both knew what the other one was thinking....ah, the Jaffa revenge thing....more to come on that of course!
                        Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

I never really like this episode or the character Shan'auc. Loved the fact that Jack is thought to be Teal'c's apprenctice. Definately loved the scene at the end between Teal'c and Tanith you could see the hatred in Teal'c's eyes.
                          My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

I never really liked this episode either, it does help set up for some good future episodes. But I never enjoyed how easily everyone is "fooled" by the Goa'uld who want to be a Tok'ra. Although I've always thought there is likely more queens out there who've deviated from the Goa'uld and are similar to the Tok'ra. I still didn't buy how everyone let them selves be fooled - or even pretend to be.

I'm watching the end of this as I typed, and I'm can't help but be transfixed by Teal'cs "beard." How many more episodes will it be with us?
                            Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Oh yeah...forgot to mention about "Teal'c's apprentice". Forgot that this was the ep that came up in. Bra'tac being...dare I say...slightly patronising...but then again...Teal'c is a fair bit older than Jack as we eventually find out.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
                                Probably the least interesting of the eps so far.

I probably should have read the post above mine haha
                                Peter LaCroix played the Ashrak in "In the Line of Duty". He also played a villager in Season 7's "Revisions".

Peter Wingfield played the human that the goa'uld Tanith jumped into in "Crossroads".
                                Last edited by hedwig; 07 November 2011, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X