This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    LOOK AT THE MUSCLE ON THAT ARM!!! Enough to make me need a breathing machine. Oh my, how'd I end up down here?
    I KNOW............. I was just looking at that and thinking HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE MENTIONED THAT I am such a twit.....I was in a daze...that is the only explanation.... I plead RDAsanity...(really new mental health dx)
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      He does look rather pleased, doesn't he?
      Oh Kliggins my dear! I was too late to post a thank you in the last thread for the lovely Mac pics! You know I have to have my Mac now and then. So I will respond to you, Tame, and Jacksbabe now

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! I lust...er...love your continueing efforts to make the gutter a fun, drool filled domain!

Now for my turn. I don't care much for this ep but the caps...OMG FREAKIN GOD!!!!!!!!

http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/...y/prejack1.jpg

http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/...y/prejack2.jpg

http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/...y/prejack3.jpg

Comment

No this is not RDA....But this is what happens when your cat trys to have the Macgyver look for the *Kitty Ladies*
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I KNOW............. I was just looking at that and thinking HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE MENTIONED THAT I am such a twit.....I was in a daze...that is the only explanation.... I plead RDAsanity...(really new mental health dx)
          Completely understandable. Here's the definition for RDAsanity:

RDAsanity is a grave, often prolonged condition that prevents a person from being held legally responsible for her actions (courtesy of The American Heritage Dictionary).

It was in there...really...I looked it up.
          Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

NMom....love it whenever we get Jack close to a bed....hee hee

Sorry just being really silly now that I no longer want to work and my brain has fried out. *That* is how I am explaining all the drooling
            LOL poor Tame! Nice to see you've found some distraction to keep you from numbers/facts overload though!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
              Oh Kliggins my dear! I was too late to post a thank you in the last thread for the lovely Mac pics! You know I have to have my Mac now and then. So I will respond to you, Tame, and Jacksbabe now

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! I lust...er...love your continueing efforts to make the gutter a fun, drool filled domain!

Now for my turn. I don't care much for this ep but the caps...OMG FREAKIN GOD!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon, Rural! I love the first one. He's looking somewhat intense. (Shivers...)
              Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Completely understandable. Here's the definition for RDAsanity:

RDAsanity is a grave, often prolonged condition that prevents a person from being held legally responsible for her actions (courtesy of The American Heritage Dictionary).

It was in there...really...I looked it up.

Hey I am behind you on this Tasha!!!!

Stedman's Medical Dictionary: A continuous Richard Dean Anderson state of mind, level of RDA soundness of mind, emotions and behavior can be determined by the distance your family, friends and coworkers put between you and then when walking past.

Totally real ...... really, ....may RDA come to my house if I am not telling the truth

Comment

LOL poor Tame! Nice to see you've found some distraction to keep you from numbers/facts overload though!
                  LOL Rural... I had too ... brain has fried out...

Kitty is on my computer Desktop right next to RDA I tell everyone he is trying to be MacGyver LOL

Comment

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

RURAL!!! You came to play in the new gutter. Great choices to baptize the new place. That second one is banging head material, but I am trying to cut back as it disturbs Tasha I will just tap lightly.
                    Last edited by Kliggins; 29 June 2004, 12:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Can we say OM FREAKIN G THUNK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!

That is what I needed to recharge ....wel ahem....something

Thank you Miss *AWARD WINNING KEEPER OF THE THUNK*

Comment

Hey I am behind you on this Tasha!!!!

Stedman's Medical Dictionary: A continuous Richard Dean Anderson state of mind, level of RDA soundness of mind, emotions and behavior can be determined by the distance your family, friends and coworkers put between you and then when walking past.

Totally real ...... really, ....may RDA come to my house if I am not telling the truth
                        Loved the kitty. I think the hairdo needs some work though!

I'm gonna look it up in Stedmans tonight when I get to work! You just want to be wrong so RDA will come to your house. Better get rid of hubs for a while then.

Understandable about your mind lapse. I am sure you will not be the only one to have fried brain circuits.
                        Last edited by Kliggins; 29 June 2004, 12:49 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

RURAL!!! You came to play in the new gutter. Great choices to baptize the new place. That second one is banging head material, but I am trying to cut back as it disturbs Tasha
                          Well, thank you for taking my concern into account If you must bang your head (and I know it's hard to control these automatic RDA reflexes), at least install some sort of padding or cushion to prevent injury. I will feel much better. Of course, I've been known to fall to the floor on occassion...and it's not carpeted. Hmmm....explains the bruising I guess.

Okay, I see you're going to tap lightly. That works also. Do you think I can fall lightly? (Looks down) Nope! Going to have to buy carpet still.
                          Last edited by JSDT; 29 June 2004, 12:56 PM. Reason: Kliggins added!
                          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Well, thank you for taking my concern into account If you must bang your head (and I know it's hard to control these automatic RDA reflexes), at least install some sort of padding or cushion to prevent injury. I will feel much better. Of course, I've been known to fall to the floor on occassion...and it's not carpeted. Hmmm....explains the bruising I guess.
                            Anything for you Tasha. I am trying to get my head-banging-reflex-when-seeing-droolishious-RDA-pictures under control, but as you say it is difficult to control. Hey, are you getting any work done today? I haven't done anything; however, I have had an enormous amount of fun. Jack, well he doesn't look too sure about whats going on in the new thread with heads banging and people bruising themselves on floors.

sigpic

Comment

Loved the kitty. I think the hairdo needs some work though!
                              LOL...well he is a kitty what can you expect but it makes me laugh and next to a Mac pic it is really cute
                              I'm gonna look it up in Stedmans tonight when I get to work! You just want to be wrong so RDA will come to your house. Better get rid of hubs for a while then.
                              Well DU'UH!!!!!! of course I want to be WRONG!!!! hubs...who????
                              [
                              Understandable about your mind lapse. I am sure you will not be the only one to have fried brain circuits.
                              have made it through 2000 codes and determined whether or not they should be a covered benefit....YAY me!! I deserve a picture

Comment

I really like this pic..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X