This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCIS season 2 finale

In The UK , I watched the season finale of NCIS last night and I was shocked ..
    Spoiler:
    Kate I knew something was gonna happen because Sasha wanted to leave the show but I thought she would die with the first bullet ..When she got up and got it a la Janet fraser ..It was the shock of my life .....even sader than with Janet because we didn't see it through a tape recorder but full screen and very clear and poor Tony and Gibbs standing next to her when it happened with the blood splashing on Tony's face I 'm still thinking about it right now ..There is gonna be Drama for the opening of the new season if there is one !!! Kate was so funny during the whole episode with Tony and the banter they had between each other ..She will be missed greatly by Tony I think considering he was about to die in the previous episode and she was there for him all the way until he recovered from the plague ..I think it will affect him a lot and may be change him a little after that . ..and Gibb is gonna make it personnal to kill that terrorist ..He warned him about hurting Kate so now ...He has a big mission at hand .

Has any of you seen that episode ?!! And what do you think ?!! Do you think Kate should have exited the show another way ? Was the scene too intense and distressing because it sure was for me

Caty

Caty, I didn't know you were an NCIS fan. Ya hubby and I saw that and we could not believe it.
    Spoiler:
    I didn't even know that she wanted out of the show. I had taped the show and was only able to watch it 2 weeks later cause hubby was out of town. I always wait for him because it is one of the few shows that we enjoy together. It was a shocker. The next season will all be about catching the killer. It will be Gibbs mission if it kills him. As for Tony, he will be in deep sorrow. Cause I think he really felt alot more for Kate than he wanted to admit to himself. Poor Abby, she will be the only female in the show and she too will miss Kate cause they had a bound. Ducky too will feel the loss. Who ever they put to replace her I hope will be a good one. As for Probie, well I think he can leave.

Comment

Hi Caty....And Gatebee....hubs and I were totally surprised by this ending. It was a bit rough, that's for sure. But you know, real life stinks sometimes. The dude that did the dirty deed is someone Gibbs had been after the whole last season...he's a great bad guy IMO. I'm just selfish and glad it wasn't Gibbs. I had no idea that was going to happen...hadn't read any spoilers, didn't even know anyone wanted off the show so it just took my breath away. I will miss her greatly. I really loved the team play with all of them. Her shoes are going to be tough ones to fill! But there's always Gibbs to entertain us if all else fails!!!!!!!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hello. I watched the finale when it first aired and was shocked by the ending. I had no idea someone wanted to leave the show.
        Spoiler:
        Kate will be greatly missed, I loved her character and all the fighting she did with Tony. I was so shocked by the ending and I think Gibbs will definetly hunt down the killer in the next season. Tony will definetly miss kate. I hope that if they decide to cast someone new that she'll be as great of a character as kate was
        *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
        Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
        Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Unless they do a shower scene a la Bobby Ewing in Dallas ...if ..
          Spoiler:
          Sasha decides to come back .!!!!! I don't want Kate to go ...I loved her interaction with Tony so much ...I will miss them 2 together too much ...not fair I mean she dreamt in the last episode that Gibb had his throat cut ..and she woke up in a panick ..I know it's true and she is dead but I wish it could just be a dream of one of them like Tony having that nightmare instead of being reality

(((gatebee))) I have been watching NCIS after JAG for the last 2 months .. Tonight I watched the 1ST episode ever and I was sad to see kate joining the team .Gibb was excellent with her in that episode ..They seem like they knew each other from before ...but I don't know why !!!

Caty

Comment

Does anyone have any spoilers for next season? Or know where to find them? I gotta know since I was so shocked. Kate was my favorite character.

Token ~

Comment

If you want spoilers go to Yahoo and into "Groups". There are a couple of NCIS groups. The one with the most new messages has "Harriet" as a member. She's with the production crew and "feeds" the board with a ton of real-time stuff and, some, behind scenes stuff. Very entertaining.

I'm so an NCIS fan.
              sigpic
              Vancouver 2010
              Chicago 2010
              Chicago 2011
              Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM
                If you want spoilers go to Yahoo and into "Groups". There are a couple of NCIS groups. The one with the most new messages has "Harriet" as a member. She's with the production crew and "feeds" the board with a ton of real-time stuff and, some, behind scenes stuff. Very entertaining.

I'm so an NCIS fan.
                Thanks!! Do you have a few tidbits you could share with us here??

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM

I'm so an NCIS fan.
                  yup could you share any behind the scenes here

Comment

When I saw Kate get killed I like so freaked out!!! I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" It really stunk that she left. We should start a "Bring Kate Back" thread.
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

I was thunking in Jack thunk-thread that Tuesday, and all the Gals from East Coast/Central time are literally hyperventilated but refrained from talking in the Thread, and when I finally watched it, I too like yelling at the TV NOOOOOOOOO!!!! really really didn't expect her to get it, I didn't hear any rumors or news about her wanted to leave, all the time I watched it I thought Probie is the one to go or even Abby (love her!). But I really admire the way they did the finale, it's classy and as much as I like the character, I don't want her back, because it will cheapen her death. However I really looking forward to watch Gibbs does his revenge and hopefully seeing Tony a bit toned-down, he gotta to be that because her death would affected him the most, they're so close in friendship, bantering & flirting.
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I cant believe it! the one night i miss it! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
                        SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

I was totally blown away. Especially when she survived the first shot.

All we had here in the states were the previews that one of the team would not survive. They did a really good job of keeping it quiet that Sasha wanted to leave. I was really expecting the person who died to be probie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X