This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever Happened to.....

I know there must be loads of these threades around but ive been rewatching some old eps and I was just wondering 'Whatever happened to Daniels Allergies ?????'
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

well one theory is and its mine all mine!!! LOL but the sarchophagus from season two and his brush with the one on apophis's ship in season 1 this dosent not only repair human tissue and reanimate people but can cure allergies and the immunity of humans, ever since then he hasent sneezed, its a little far fetched but it does seem like one likely answer to the allergies question.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Dr. Fraiser gave him some stronger allergy medicine
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Dr. Fraiser gave him some stronger allergy medicine

Like qasimjavid said, Frasier put Daniel and herself on heavy anti-histamines.

Remember the episode where a planet had a group of citizens living in the forrest that had de-evolved into caveman like people. Some of the SG members and alot of SGC members were infected. Dr. Frasier seemed to be immune, but it turned out that she could'nt contract the disease because she has allergies and takes a daily anti-histamine. Daniel de-evolved but it took him alot longer than everyone else because he too was taking anti-histamines.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
          well one theory is and its mine all mine!!! LOL but the sarchophagus from season two and his brush with the one on apophis's ship in season 1 this dosent not only repair human tissue and reanimate people but can cure allergies and the immunity of humans, ever since then he hasent sneezed, its a little far fetched but it does seem like one likely answer to the allergies question.
          wow, never though of that! Cool, nice theory!
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

It might have been a combo of the sarchophagus and the fact that Daniel died and ascended and came back...twice now. Maybe Oma was nice enough to fix that problem for him....but decided he looked much more adorable with glasses and left his eyes the way they were before.

Comment

Yeah, amazing how his allergies faded away as tptb strove to make Daniel a "cooler" character. Like the sarchophagus theory though. Very probable.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Good question. the sarcafugus is a good idea
                Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

1) Anti-Histimines
                  2) Sarcophagus
                  3) Ascension and Descension
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Well he also apparently started exercising and eating better and has a lot more confidence. I have always been of the mind that 90% of any type of issue with the body is due to the mind and poor dietary\exercise practices.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

As has already been pointed out, he's probably taking better care of himself (he probably has to if he's going to survive the cafeteria food) and is taking better allergy meds. It could also be that the allergies would only really flare up when he goes travelling, which would be when he uses the meds the most. Remember what he said in the movie, that he gets them when he travels. I get similar symptoms when I go different places, but after I've been there a while they die down. Could be somthin' like that.
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

How about picking a better thread-name next time?

Comment

i would say Sarcophagus
                          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X