Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculation About Dr. Zelenka's Future (possible spoilers for future eps)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation About Dr. Zelenka's Future (possible spoilers for future eps)

--spoiler----spoiler----spoiler----spoiler----spoiler----spoiler----spoiler--

A spoiler for the episode trinity says this - ""McKay theorizes that if the powerful technology is fully developed, it could serve as a potent source of energy for Atlantis. Hope turns to fear, however, when McKay's first attempt at reviving the energy source results in the death of one of the Atlantis scientists.

I watched the atlantis preview on sci-fi and it looks like dr Zelenka gets caught up in the explosion I hope he dont die hes a top man. do you think its him??

God, I hope not…
    Seems TPTB kill off every character I find interesting…. It’s some kinda curse.

Comment

The Latest mention of a Zelenka appearance is in "Critical Mass"

Comment

I doubt it. The masses would riot.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Zelenka wont die as he is in later episodes and TPTB would live in fear from the fans if he did lol
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            I doubt it. The masses would riot.
            Yeah, but we’ve rioted before and they just don’t care.

Comment

Yeah but to most people Zelenka is as iconic as Walter
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

That's right

Comment

They wouldn't dare kill off Zelenka......David Nykl is just way too cool in the role. Besides, no one goads Rodney like ole Doc Z.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

well, wasnt grodin like walter, if i remember correctly?
                    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                      well, wasnt grodin like walter, if i remember correctly?
                      He had the same job but didnt reach out to the fans in the same way
                      love Torri

Comment

Since they made Dr. Beckett a regular, I think they should go ahead and make Zelinka a semi-regular and be like the Ole Doc Fraiser of SGA.... exept he never dies.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          He had the same job but didnt reach out to the fans in the same way
                          i liked him though.......
                          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Well i can gladly assure you he ait gonna die ;], we'll see hiom in the next episodes too, if he wont ascend, i dont see how he'd come alive from his death
                            , btw, i hope its the german scientist ]:-}
                            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

i like dr.z i also liked peter grodin but grodin died and that sucked so im prayin that nuttin bad happens to him

Comment

Working...
                              X