Fun with Report Cards

I just had to post this:
    • English: 65
    • Computer Networking: 95
    • American History: 80
    • College Accounting: 95
    • Physical Education: 92
    • Honor Roll: Yes

This makes me the only person in my school's history to make Honor Roll with a grade "on the line" (65 is minimum passing grade). I had to gloat after I stopped laughing. (still can't figure how I got an 65 when i got an 82 on the Regents and a 640 for verbal on the SATs)

Congrats! I've no idea what you're on about, but it sounds impressive

When I was eleven I had a report that said, on the Geography page, "Mark in Exam: 93%. Position in Class: 1st. Teacher's Comments: Madeleine puts no effort into her work at all and needs to start applying herself."

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      the Geography page, "Mark in Exam: 93%. Position in Class: 1st. Teacher's Comments: Madeleine puts no effort into her work at all and needs to start applying herself."
      I get that except it usually also says something to the effect of "Is a pleasure to have in class" or "Is the bane of my existence"(Not the exact wording).

Comment

Yeah, hey congrats!!!!
        "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Hey, congrats!

I've gotten Max Honors since sixth grade... but I've never been "on the line".

Congratulations on being the only one "On the line"... it must be quite an honor...

Comment

I hate doing report cards. Our computer system has an extremely limited number of comments that we can add and they usually do not describe the hell certain students put the teachers through...
            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes...I remember going to school....ruined my life.
              "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
              X