X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10

Hey People

I guess and probably am right that something like this has already been posted.
    But what i wanted to know is are there plans for Stargate Sg1 for a 10th season.

Locutus
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Its depends on how Season 9 rates *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
      Hey People

I guess and probably am right that something like this has already been posted.
      But what i wanted to know is are there plans for Stargate Sg1 for a 10th season.

Locutus
      I can tell you TPTB have every intention for a season 10

Comment

You can ask this question to joe malozzi but it depends on how season 9 rates
        Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Hang on, they havent even finished S9 yet!

Oh well, *hopes*
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

uhmm... THEY already announced that the final episode of season 9 was gunna be a cliff hanger which obviously states that they have every intention of a season 10 and it will be GOOOD STUFF! !! ! !

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by tony
              uhmm... THEY already announced that the final episode of season 9 was gunna be a cliff hanger which obviously states that they have every intention of a season 10 and it will be GOOOD STUFF! !! ! !
              NOW THAT WE ALL KNOW THAT STARGATE CAN RUN WELL WITHOUT RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON, THERE IS NOW NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY SEASONS IT CAN RUN FOR. IT WAS THE FACT THAT RDA KEPT ON SAYING "NOT SURE FOR THE NEXT SEASON" THAT MADE STARGATE HAVE A SHELF LIFE!!
              Got computer problems? visit http://theportal.dyndns.org/tech

Living TV's Most Haunted, get the spooks, visit http://theportal.dyndns.org/mosthaunted.

Comment

Originally posted by cjp_24
                NOW THAT WE ALL KNOW THAT STARGATE CAN RUN WELL WITHOUT RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON, THERE IS NOW NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY SEASONS IT CAN RUN FOR. IT WAS THE FACT THAT RDA KEPT ON SAYING "NOT SURE FOR THE NEXT SEASON" THAT MADE STARGATE HAVE A SHELF LIFE!!
                Hey man keep cool
                Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Ofcourse there'll be a tenth season, they cant stop! Without Stargate I'm nothing, life will be meaningless, all hope would be gone

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

S8 was announced when s7 was only a couple of weeks old. But s7 wasn't announced until s6 had finished filming. So we might hear tomorrow, or we might not know until after Christmas

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      Without Stargate I'm nothing, life will be meaningless
                      LOL - nice to know I am not the only one who thinks like that
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Took a while no announce seasons 7 and 9 after their preceeding seasons, while 8 took little time. I think there's a better chance this year than there was last year, and they decided to do it last year. If the current quality of shows like Avalon Part 2 and The Powers That Be keep up, and they write Carter NOT lovestruck, then the show can and will go on.

Andif not, they better end that cliffhanger with a miniseries or something, so help me God.
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by tony

Thats my take on it too. It looks like we are gonna get another season They are taking there sweet time developing the Ori storyline, so it seems that they had every intention on doing a season 10, of course rating can change everything, but even that does'nt seem to be a road block this season so far.
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The rating are great right now and Fiday will have the best Lord willing. So I think a 10th season is very possible.
                            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              Ofcourse there'll be a tenth season, they cant stop! Without Stargate I'm nothing, life will be meaningless, all hope would be gone
                              There there hun, *hugs* Everything will be all right

Comment

Working...
                              X