No announcement yet.

Upgrades (403)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason I knew that was because i finished watching it in my new S4 Boxset about 30 mins ago
    THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroj
      The only reason I knew that was because i finished watching it in my new S4 Boxset about 30 mins ago

I have season four on DVD but the only problem is, I haven't watched it in ages. I might start a Stargate marathon next week!
      __

__

Comment

S4 only just got released here in boxseat format. hence why I am up-to-date on most of these episodes lol.
        THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroj
          S4 only just got released here in boxseat format. hence why I am up-to-date on most of these episodes lol.

Oh yes, Australia is playing catch-up on the episodes and DVD releases now. Well, I'll watch upgrades again this evening, and maybe some others tomorrow1
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by The Throj
            No, this part Jack demonstrates how useful their new powers would be and kicks the wall.

Originally posted by Anubis
            Wasn't that the bit where Jack just tapped the wall, and loads fell apart, and Hammond just stared at him and told him to get out! lol
            Isn't that the same part? I'm a bit confused
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              Isn't that the same part? I'm a bit confused

I'm not sure, so I've got to watch this episode again!
              __

__

Comment

I just watched it again on my handy dandy dvd player, haha, and i don't know what Throj is talking about, it seems like they are the same, i don't know!!! Well hopefully when you watch it, maybe you'll see what hes talking about
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well, I watched it at 5AM this morning, since I woke early! Darn sleep. But yeah, Jack demonstrates the powers and takes a nice square chunk out from the wall.
                  __

__

Comment

This ep is so funny, second in line to Window of Opportunity, IMO. The restaurant scene is the best. However, one little nit pick. Daniel has beer, but in Shades of Grey when Jack offers him one he said he doesn't like it. Huh?

I don't know why anyone would call Daniel a geek. He wasn't even wearing his glasses. Besides, Dr. Daniel Jackson is so far away from being a geek. "Daniel, let it go." "Not this time, Jack."

"We're going to need snacks."

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I reckon they must have been known to each other, and "Not this time" meant that they'd taunted him before. And he doesn't look geeky, but he did have a very geeky manner particularly in the first year or two, so 'geek' might have been the pool playing guys' name for him.

Madeleine

Comment

Overall, not one of my favourites, but I did love the Jack-in-the-box joke.
                        "You've read our mission files: we go through the gate, get into trouble, get out of it, and we go home."
                        ~Major Samantha Carter

Comment

This is where Freya/Anise returns ij.I found it a good episode.Especially the moment where Carter got trapped and couldn't get through the forcefield and O'Neill wouldn't leave her there alone!! Great acting greaat show
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Did Carter comb her hair between the time Anise showed up and they went to the briefing room? Quick hair check on the way up? Or was time supposed to have elapsed? Lots of great scenes in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                              This is where Freya/Anise returns ij.I found it a good episode.Especially the moment where Carter got trapped and couldn't get through the forcefield and O'Neill wouldn't leave her there alone!! Great acting greaat show
                              Actually I believe this is when she is introduced.
                              Rocky

Comment

ah,this was such a funny ep..so many funny quotes...

Comment

Working...
                                X