No announcement yet.

Upgrades (403)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the scene when they are craving steak and basically go to O'Malley's. When they order is also very cool.

I also liked the hall scene between Jack and Sam.
    I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

I like when Jack pushes Siler.

Comment

awww... Jack won't leave same.

Comment

I liked when they came back and are apologizing and jack stares at Teal'c and Teal'C says: "I Have no need to apologize." classic love it soo deep that Jaffa is...which ep was it where Dj talks about how deep he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient
            which ep was it where Dj talks about how deep he is?
            I believe that is The Lost City, not quite sure what part though. It's the scene where they are all at Jack's house and Daniel has a few drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
              I believe that is The Lost City, not quite sure what part though. It's the scene where they are all at Jack's house and Daniel has a few drinks.
              yea a few i think its more like one, daniel seems to be a very big light weight meanign having very low tolerance remmeber in forever in a day when he goes to jacks and says it must be the beer and jacks like you have only have one ( Maybe wrogn ep title feel free to correct me)

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient
                yea a few i think its more like one, daniel seems to be a very big light weight meanign having very low tolerance remmeber in forever in a day when he goes to jacks and says it must be the beer and jacks like you have only have one ( Maybe wrogn ep title feel free to correct me)
                That was in Children of the Gods.

Comment

My favorite quote, after Teal'c and Jack's boxing match.

JACK: Teal'c, I'm really sorry.
                  TEAL'C: You are not.
                  JACK: He's right.

Comment

The seem to have boxed quite a few times in SG-1... I always enjoy it.

Comment

Lucky for them, Fluffy was around to help out with his detonator!
                      sigpic

Comment

another favorite! (aren't they all ) my fav part was when Jack was in General Hammond's office and kicked his wall and broke it. definitly some good quotes there!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                        Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                          another favorite! (aren't they all ) my fav part was when Jack was in General Hammond's office and kicked his wall and broke it. definitly some good quotes there!
                          when Hammond was saying to get the hell out of his office, it looked like he was going to laugh, i thought it was halrious
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Wasn't that the bit where Jack just tapped the wall, and loads fell apart, and Hammond just stared at him and told him to get out! lol
                            __

__

Comment

No, this part Jack demonstrates how useful their new powers would be and kicks the wall.
                              THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroj
                                No, this part Jack demonstrates how useful their new powers would be and kicks the wall.

I'm going to watch this episode again later to remember.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X