• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrades (403)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403

A Tok'ra archaeologist arrives at the S.G.C. with newly discovered technology, giving the SG-1 team superhuman powers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:42 PM.

This had to be the funniest episode ever! Can't see it enough times!!

Comment

There are some funny bits in it isn't there? I liked those......but then it got all serious and shippy at the end. Curses....
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I once saw a few scenes of this episode while channel surfing. Sam, Daniel and Jack were blurred streaks running down the hallway. I was aware of the show but at the time I wasn't watching it. So I see this scene and my thought was..."the charaters on this show have superhero powers!?!" I laughed at the absurdity of that and changed the channel.

I didn't become a fan of the SG-1 until SciFi started airing the show from the beginning. The first episode hooked me completely. So when I later saw this entire episode my reaction was..."they have superhero powers? Cool!"

I especially enjoy the restaurant scene when Sam orders a diet soda to go with her cow. "I like the taste better."

Comment

I liked this one. The superhuman powers were cool. The bar scene was very funny, as was Siler.
          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Anyone notice that written on the blue and red armbands were the words "with great power comes great responsibility..."

Comment

I wish there had been more of the fight scene shown. All I got when I watched it was a couple of moves, then the scene switched to outside the resteraunt. I don't know if there is any more on the DVD.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                I wish there had been more of the fight scene shown. All I got when I watched it was a couple of moves, then the scene switched to outside the resteraunt. I don't know if there is any more on the DVD.
                There isn't. But I like it the way it is.
                I love Hammond in this ep. Especially the scene with Jack in his office: GH: Just --- Get the HELL out of my office!

Comment

This is also the first episode where the Tok'ra Anise shows up. Alas....We only see her in a few episodes.
                  O'Neill: Right, Carter you can fix it right?
                  Carter: Uh, I don't know sir...
                  O'Neill: What?!!??
                  -From Red Sky

Comment

Shame really, I like the character that she played. So confident
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      Shame really, I like the character that she played. So confident
                      Yeah, she was a lot better than most of the Tau'ri/Tokra ambassador type dealies.

This was a good episode, at the end when Teal'C says: "I Have no need to apologize." That was humourous.

Comment

I agree. She certainly had a good personality
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                          This was a good episode, at the end when Teal'C says: "I Have no need to apologize." That was humourous.
                          This one of my favorite quotes also. Especially after the rest team aplogized to Hammond. After the quote above, Hammond replied, "Teal'c was obeying orders."

Comment

Oh that was so funny. They all apolgise and Teal'c just walks past
                            __

__

Comment

Yeah I watched this episode again today, and that line gets me still. There are a couple more, mostly from Jack when he is Hammond's office wanting to kick some goa'uld butt. And from Daniel when he and Teal'c are waiting for the C4 to go off.
                              I can't quote the entire conversation verbatim but the final line that gets me is when Daniel says to Teal'C: "Just wanted to make sure it was an informed decision"

Comment

Working...
                              X