This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to tell the difference between the Tok'ra and the Goa'uld

Since the Tok'ra symbiote enters through the mouth, couldn't the system lords check to see if any 'Goa'uld' didn't have a scar on the back of their neck to find the Tok'ra?
    Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

I am sure a cosmetic scar could be created by the tok'ra not that theres many left
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

The goa'uld don't always enter by the back of the neck. They can enter the by the arm and the chest as well I think.
      sigpic

Comment

the arm? when did we see that?
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
          the arm? when did we see that?
          In that ep where SG1 visits the goa'uld home planet. One of the native goa'ulds enters a soldier by his arm I think.
          sigpic

Comment

i think it was acually though the front of his neck if we are talking about the same ep i think u mean the one when we first met Chaka(sp?)
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

I mentioned it once before, but if the Symbiote is suppossed to heal all injuries (To a point) On the body, why isn't the "Entrance" scar the first thing the Symbiote fixes?

Comment

I think it can only heal flesh WOUNDS I'm thinking the scar can't be healed it's just..Ok, honestly i dunno. good point, lol

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by drronin112
                  I mentioned it once before, but if the Symbiote is suppossed to heal all injuries (To a point) On the body, why isn't the "Entrance" scar the first thing the Symbiote fixes?
                  The scar might had been there just to add to the story but I don't really like inconsistencies either.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                    The goa'uld don't always enter by the back of the neck. They can enter the by the arm and the chest as well I think.
                    I can think of worse ways
                    Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                      I think it can only heal flesh WOUNDS I'm thinking the scar can't be healed it's just..Ok, honestly i dunno. good point, lol
                      I'd figure the scar is there until the first time they go in the sarcophagus.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
                        I can think of worse ways
                        Based on what you saw in SG1? What are they?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                          Based on what you saw in SG1? What are they?
                          Not necessarily based on SG1 but think of other, ahem, orifices, at least if he's thinking the same thing I am.

Comment

If you listen to the Goa'uld and the Tok'ra speak you'll hear a very very subtle difference in the way TPTB flange the voices. The Tok'ra sound a little less menacing with their voice than the Goa'uld do. Even the ones undercover have this sound, and I'm suprised that the Goa'uld and Jaffa didn't figure it out themselves. Watching the show I was always able to tell if it was a Tok'ra or not, just by their voice. Anyone else have that ability also?
                            Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by illuminarok
                              If you listen to the Goa'uld and the Tok'ra speak you'll hear a very very subtle difference in the way TPTB flange the voices. The Tok'ra sound a little less menacing with their voice than the Goa'uld do. Even the ones undercover have this sound, and I'm suprised that the Goa'uld and Jaffa didn't figure it out themselves. Watching the show I was always able to tell if it was a Tok'ra or not, just by their voice. Anyone else have that ability also?
                              No they sound the same to me in terms of tone. The tok'ra would sound less menacing I suppose as they are not evil like the goa'uld.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X