This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG fanfic

[Apologies if this is a repeat of an earlier thread] Anyone care to post links to postworthy BSG fic? Angst preferred but not required. Have at.

Originally posted by zats
    [Apologies if this is a repeat of an earlier thread] Anyone care to post links to postworthy BSG fic? Angst preferred but not required. Have at.
    here is a site wher i can get my BSG fix without having to watch the show but i still watch it even though i love the stories here just try the link here. http://www.fanfiction.net

Comment

I check ff.net on a regular basis, but I have the same problem there that I do at the Heliopolis: about one in twenty is worth reading (so I'm a fanfic snob. Sue me), and it takes a lot of trawling to find the good stuff. As a rule, I prefer straight recs.

[hint, hint]

Comment

What do you find readable...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Always find the easy questions, dontcha?

Uhm...angst. Silliness. Backstory. K/L ship, sometimes.

Comment

http://www.bsg03fanfic.com/index.html <<--- i usually go there a lot for ficcys.
            sigpic

Comment

I definitely have to recommend BSG Creative , a livejournal community. It's just a general creative outlet where people post fics and LJ icons. A lot of it is Lee/Kara, but there's some Boomer/Helo and Boomer/Tyrol in there too.

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

Ooh, thanks! [You too, CKO]

Comment

lee/kara is good... those are my fav to read
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zats
                    Always find the easy questions, dontcha?

Uhm...angst. Silliness. Backstory. K/L ship, sometimes.
                    We aim to please...

If you're on Live Journal... the beyond_insane community has lots of L/K goodness... Some of the stories are actually very good.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

For specific stories, I recommend Twelve by Rheanna. Longish story, high on the angst, Lee/Kara, good characterisations and an actual story.

Comment

Ooh, thanks. Leda13's Blink To See You is fabulous. You can practically hear the soundtrack.

Comment

Working...
                        X