This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighting

who do u think would win a fight carter or mckay?????????????

Carter probably, since she is military. OTOH, while Rodney is more of a technical person, with no military background beyond the tech support he has given them, I would say he has probably learned one or two things that might come in handy out of necessity. Plus, he does carry a gun, and would probably know how to and be willing to use it if need be.

Comment

Carter. Hands down. No explanation needed.

Post # 200!!!!!!! Hip Hip Horray!

Perfecto!

Comment

i think it would be carter to

Comment

Obviously Carter. She has more than 8 years of combat. Rodney has zero to none. One karate chop and he'd be dead lol
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Easily Carter, instead lets list ANYONE that McKay could beat in hand to hand combat...

hmm...I got no one??

Comment

He could probably beat Hermiod or Weir. Carter would destroy him though.

Comment

Carter'd just completely wipe the floor with Mckay, now a more challenging thing to anser is, who'd Win Carter, or Sheppard!? (No offence if i kinda changed the topic but the Carter one seemed a little one sided :\)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Carter
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

its ok + i think carter i dont think shep could hit a women

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
                      who do u think would win a fight carter or mckay?????????????
                      Well, if it's a battle of the brains, tough call. Sam always won in SG-1, but it's a new ballpark now.

As for a physical, knock drag, out fight, CARTER, no question at all. Sorry Rodney, but you do need to hit the gym more. Maybe if you ask nicely, Dex will give you some pointers.
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        Maybe if you ask nicely, Dex will give you some pointers.
                        LOL - Dex would just use the session to make fun of and embarass McKay
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Between Carter and Mckay, Carter would obviously win in terms of brains and action even if Mckay really tried and he fancies her so he'll probably hold back anyway. Between Shep and Carter, Carter because she doesn't give up. Haven't seen an ep with Dex, but I'm sure he'll have no prob beating Mckay. Mckay's abit of a coward at times (don't blame him thorugh) so most ppl could beat him.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know about brains. I agree with Lida; Carter won on SG-1 because she was a regular protagonist and McKay was a guest antagonist. The protagonist always wins. But now that McKay's a regular on SGA, who knows? I think McKay has certainly come a long way since admitting that Carter's an "artist," while he's not. Facing the Wraith and having to come up with solutions to the problems the Atlantis team has faced has forced him to become a scientific artist in his own right.

But in a hand-to-hand fight, it's obviously Carter. Sorry, but a physically fit, military-trained woman will beat a pudgy guy who's probably never thrown a punch any day of the week.
                            Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                            Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                            Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                            Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

I also got the expression that it was a question of brains, since Carter would obviously win a physical fight. It's tricky... As I must admit McKay has obviously grown in his time at Atlantis, Carter has a lot more experience, and that would decide it.

So, Carter takes it home

Comment

Working...
                              X