This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galatica Seasons

From what I can tell there only ~10 eps. Is there going to be season 3 in January, or will we have to wait untel next July?
    I'm from Iowa, United States

They have a 20 ep second season ordered, just like Stargate and Atlantis. Like Stargate and Atlantis they will go on a mid season hiatus at the end of September and most likely return sometime in January.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

BSG keeps their spoilers tighter than Stargate.
      aka Nur-ab-sal

"It's not enough to survive. One has to be worthy of survival." -- William Adama

Comment

Wait, shipperahoy- I know they're going on a mid-season hiatus, but did you say that they won't be back from hiatus until January?? Or are you just talking about a third season? Because Sept-January... I can't wait that long for the season to continue! Would they do that to us?

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          They have a 20 ep second season ordered, just like Stargate and Atlantis. Like Stargate and Atlantis they will go on a mid season hiatus at the end of September and most likely return sometime in January.
          Wait...

20 episodes this season instead of the 13 last season?

... Spiffy!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            Wait...

20 episodes this season instead of the 13 last season?

... Spiffy!
            Thats my point.
            I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Yet there is still that Sept-Jan gap.

Comment

Yes, BSG does in fact have an order for a 20 episode season vs. the 13 of last season. And, yes, they will in fact go on hiatus at the same time as Stargate and Atlantis and return at approximately if not exactly the same time as those shows do. Due to the critical and ratings success of last season Sci-Fi ordered a full season this year vs. the abbreviated season of last year. The 4 month hiatus does in fact suck. Big time. However, it's what Sci-Fi has done for the last few years.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Lol, well for us Brits we get to see the seasons all the way through. Although they start in September for us on Sky One, they dont stop untill they have all aired. We will overtake SCI-FI viewing of SG-1, SGA and BSG mid November. No mid-season hiatus for us.

(although i have seen the first 5 episodes of BSG-Season 2 already, i only have to wait till mid november to see episode 11 of BSG, where the states have to wait till january muahahahahaaaa)

Sorry.

Comment

4 Months... *cries* That is so so so so so long!

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

i think that they will be taking a mid season break like stargate Atlantis and SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                        Yes, BSG does in fact have an order for a 20 episode season vs. the 13 of last season. And, yes, they will in fact go on hiatus at the same time as Stargate and Atlantis and return at approximately if not exactly the same time as those shows do. Due to the critical and ratings success of last season Sci-Fi ordered a full season this year vs. the abbreviated season of last year. The 4 month hiatus does in fact suck. Big time. However, it's what Sci-Fi has done for the last few years.

That is sooooo cool....7 more episodes than last season...thanks for the great info Shipperahoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X