This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brady Bunch...Wraiths...

Hey guys, this is my first post and I'd like you to check out my latest project...

Feedback would be great thanks!!

The Brady's??

LOL - that site is funny and slightly wacko
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yeah that's the story of my life...

Oh well, atleast if people can laugh at it, instead of at me...
      Or maybe both....

LOL....Glad you liked it...

Comment

The Replicarter/Hathor one was the best
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Oh you know I *HAD* to have Hathor!! She's such a goddess...

You prolly won't like the ObiWan Vs Shep fight, because of what happens to Chaya, (such an ancient goddess herself) But the posters make the decisions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateIndy
            because of what happens to Chaya
            just seen it *sobs*....*sobs more*
            love Torri

Comment

I know, I will most definitely find a way to bring back Chaya, AND Hathor, they are both too awesome to not bring back..

Hey BTW, I'm new to this board but it's awefully slow no?
              I read the post about degraded performance, but he said it was updated already with SCSI drivers..it's really slow for me...

How about you?

Comment

I think that as Chaya is an ascended being she may just have beamed herself away or something

The upgrades are ongoing - the forum has been slow for a few months now but I am starting to notice an improvement
                love Torri

Comment

Yeah I don't think a simple vortex/kawoosh can kill an ancient anyways.
                  Especially one that's so hot...LOL...

I take it this gateworld forum pretty popular then!!!
                  I can't beleive they have people from the actual production on
                  the forums...they must have some good hookups....

Comment

I doubt that it can kill her either

We have about 9000 members but only about 2000 post regularly I think

Yeah Darren and David are well connected with the SG guys
                    love Torri

Comment

Wowzers!! 9000?? Yeah I'm sure some are long and forgotten and haven't ever come back but still, that's a lot!!!

I'm usually on the Sci-Fi message board. But NEVER on the new Sony message board. Have you seen it? It's horrible...They put in a half-ass job on the Atlantis website, and a nasty board and expect people to just flock over to them..I don't think so...

Well I sure hope the board picks up speed soon, I hate *slowness*. But both the Sci-Fi board and this board today seem pretty dead...I guess everyone's out on weekends....

Comment

Once the upgrades are done it should be fine

For some reason the board is quiet today but its usually quite busy around this time

I agree the Sony boards are bad

Which board did you get the stuff for your Stargate Fights from?
                        love Torri

Comment

The Stargate fights I made myself. I'm on the Sci-Fi message board as StargateIndy just like here.

And I have a thread where people can vote who they want to fight next. Then I setup the characters. And then after that's setup, they post the fight moves and I try to make it happen. The fights usually last either throughout the day or within hours.
                          And I try to apply the fight moves posted within 5 minutes...

I try not to miss any fight moves, but if I do, I add them later as bonus scenes, hence the joke about "time restraints". hehehe...

I just checked out the Ask Joe forum, But who or what is BamBam?
                          And do the TPTB ever really respond to the posts made in those forums?

Comment

BamBam is the stunt co-ordinator for Stargate Atlantis

BamBam answers quite regularly
                            Joe not so often
                            We also had writer Martin Gero here but he had to stop because he was too busy

Have a look at this thread Stargate meets Celebrity Deathmatch
                            love Torri

Comment

Oh ok, I think it's very cool that people part of the SG crew are taking part of the fans too. I mean, it creates a better relationship between everyone instead of having a huge corporate wall up.....

Wow, i just checkout that that thread, that's a lot like what I do over at the Sci-Fi board!! Almost eerie!!!!

I wonder if they would let me host my fights up here on Gateworld? Then I dont have to use my corporate servers....SHHH...LOL....

Comment

Working...
                              X