if u could name a ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nimitz
    But Harry Maybourne is the coolest person on Stargate Sg1 lol.
    Lol, it just seemed a little strange having The Prince of Wales, Queen Elisabeth, and Harry Maybourne in the same sentence. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

But King/Colonel Maybourne is the only person that makes offworld missions intresting.
      Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
      Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
      - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
      - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

id call mine Teh Sexiness but thats just me
        My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
          Lol, it just seemed a little strange having The Prince of Wales, Queen Elisabeth, and Harry Maybourne in the same sentence. lol.

Owen Macri
          Nothing wrong with a Prince of Wales! <descendant>

I AM SUPREME COMMANDER THOR

Comment

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the prince of wales, but I don't know if Harry Maybourne should be called king...

Owen Macri

Comment

Colonel Harry Maybourne was King of the primitive people in the eposide "its good to be king" in season 8.
              Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.

Comment

But he was only king because an Ancient "helped him."

Owen Macri

Comment

Sora I think it would make a great name for a Frigate, i just love her she is just so Hott

Comment

but he also helped them in other ways new watermills,better irrigation,writing(im taking this because they seemed to stupid to have a written language), numbers(also this because humanity only had a workable numerical system 500 years ago which would still have been more advanced than them).

Comment

why not a name that your enemies, who speak english would underestimate, like:

the earth vessel:

fluffy, cuddles, carebear; shnuggles, cwootsie

OR, little more serious,:

the earth battleship:

tenacious, raptor, striker; ; omnipetance; perseverance; preserver; abydos; vaccum; terminator?; ....and..on.. on...on

Originally posted by nimitz
                      but he also helped them in other ways new watermills,better irrigation,writing(im taking this because they seemed to stupid to have a written language), numbers(also this because humanity only had a workable numerical system 500 years ago which would still have been more advanced than them).
                      He also taught them the phrase 'take 5' -

the earth ship maybourne doesn't sound tooooo bad
                      Last edited by jazz!; 28 August 2005, 03:45 AM.
                      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I think it is the greatest name for a ship after The Hood.

Comment

a ship named after the hood that would sound demonic "this is the commander of the hood" its just rong

Comment

hercules
                            Apollo
                            Zeus
                            This is harder the i tought.

Comment

Kavanaugh! We need a ship named after him!

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

we should name one after hammond

Comment

Working...
                                X