This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Mobile Stargate Updates

Has anyone else signed up for them? I got the most irrelevent text message from them before SG-1 aired last night that I'm wondering if I'm watching the same show as them.

"The team encounters distant cultures, and a simple misunderstanding could prove costly. Watch Stargate SG-1 tonight at 8/7c."

Huh? The Prior making the whole village sick is a simple misunderstanding?

I got an equally stupid one for Atlantis, along the lines of (I deleted it so don't have an exact quote) The Wraith are approaching ever closer, can Atlantis withstand it?

That was such a good use of ten cents.

ROFLMAO - I think you should consider unsubscribing
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by sparklegem
      Spoilers for Coversion (though you have to look hard )

Latest text message:
      Spoiler:
      A genetic mutation threatens to turn the team into the very thing they fear the most: Wraiths. It is up to McKay to reverse the transformation.

**Go McKay Go!**
      Team?
      McKay?

WTF?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Okay, I finally did unsubscribe. The last message was just laughable, but therefore did contain some entertainment value. Unfortunately, I don't think they are trying to be humorous. You'd think that if they were offering the service that they'd actually get someone who knows what's going on to write a two sentence text message.

Spoilers for Coversion (though you have to look hard )

Latest text message:
        Spoiler:
        A genetic mutation threatens to turn the team into the very thing they fear the most: Wraiths. It is up to McKay to reverse the transformation.

**Go McKay Go!**

Comment

Working...
        X