This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asgard ships

anyone notice there's only one operator in each ship (that we've seen)? too bad human ships can't be like that

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    anyone notice there's only one operator in each ship (that we've seen)? too bad human ships can't be like that
    I guess they must be mind-controlled or something. Their numbers are dwindling after all.
    Coming to think of it, why do we call them Asgard Motherships? By definition, 'Motherships' carry smaller vessels, a la fighters. Asgard ships do not.
    You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
    And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

thus why i said ships not motherships.

too bad they won't share it with earth.

Comment

yeah
        i bet mckay/carter can operate a ship by themselves (if we could build such ships that is)

anyone notice how crowded earth ships are?
        more than that they have incredibly small areas/hallways/bridge
        granted their overall size is small but atleast some main areas like the bridge should be bigger.

Comment

i often wondered the same thing.. at first i thought that it was because for a while there we would only see an asgard ship when it was in danger so they evacuated the ship and left one operater to protect the lives of others.. but now i just dont know. it seems that one asgard can command that whole huge ship... i dont know.... its a good question....
          I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Like I said: mind control.
            I wonder if The asgard have some sort of fighter drone they can deploy. The fact is I want to see their ships in an all-out space battle.
            You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
            And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

The interface is incredibly simple though as when they use the beaming technology they just turn the stone 90 degrees they don't appear to need to programme the beaming device to target anything so it must just sense what the user wants to beam up from where and to where.
              "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
              Woman:What
              Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

Remember when Carter was with Thor on the Asgard homeworld to help fight the replicators? Thor showed her the O'Neill from a window on his ship over the planet. There were other Asgard walking around in his ship at that time.

So, someone said eariler usually we only see one person, but most of the times it's while they are in battle. The others must leave before hand.

/end speculation.
                "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                *Jack holds up three fingers*
                ------------------------------
                Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Working...
                X