Small Victories (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh... 50 seconds... so close.

And Who Knows took their time again -- enjoying the joys of making a jigsaw, while Jel and I fly through them, barely registering the pieces, I imagine.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

17:29-- slower than Who Knows

I enjoyed seeing the Asgard home world, and Sam helping out Thor and the Asgard. Jack and Teal'c saving Earth and being saved by Thor right before the sub blew up--was perfect ( like it was planned that way ).

I agree with jelgate, this episode wasn't as good as Nemesis, but it was good.

Comment

I didn't think anyone could be slower than Who Knows. And I am always right. Just ask FH
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I must have been really relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I didn't think anyone could be slower than Who Knows. And I am always right. Just ask FH
            Indeed, he is.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ugggh I put this episode on the other night and BAM ended up 4 episodes into Season 4. Is it time for a full series viewing? Pretty sure there might be some episodes I haven't seen in this season...maybe..

I really wish the Replicator plot did not go where it went, but that being said maybe I would change my mind if I watched the entire progression of their arc. It has been many years and my mind has expanded greatly.

Comment

Working...
              X