• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Victories (401)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401

O'Neill and Teal'c risk their lives to keep the Replicator bugs from gaining a foothold on Earth, while Carter helps the Asgard fend off a Replicator invasion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:46 PM.

Did Michael Shanks do the voice for Thor in this episode?

I know he had appendicitis while they were filming it and that is why he isn't on screen much, but was able to play Thor?

I only ask because Thor's voice seems a bit different than usual. Maybe a little bit deeper...

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer359
      Did Michael Shanks do the voice for Thor in this episode?

I know he had appendicitis while they were filming it and that is why he isn't on screen much, but was able to play Thor?

I only ask because Thor's voice seems a bit different than usual. Maybe a little bit deeper...
      He had the appendicitis while filming Nemesis at the end of season 3. This ep was filmed months later, so I think it was actually Michael Shanks who did Thor's voice on this ep.

Comment

Was Thor every voiced by someone else?
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Mark Gibbon was Thor in "Thor's Hammer" but I'm pretty sure that was just the hologram "god" version of Thor.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

And all the other Thor's (the grey roswell alien) was voiced by MS?
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Haha, I love Thor's 'I like the yellow ones...' comment in this episode. Makes me laugh even more when Sam spits it out

I liked the Replicators being purple too....they looked cool.
              "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Pretty sure Heimdel was Teryl Rothery and..

Spoile Season 7
                ..Loki was Peter DeLuise, I think.
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

i liked this ep a lot....it's really nice to see Sam and Thor working together....while Sam is helpin the Asgurad....not the other way around...and we learn more about Replicators...and O'Neill wanna see that ship in action

Comment

Most cool, this episode.
                    I loved the look on Jacks face when he finds out about The O'Neill.
                    sigpic

Comment

'Now that's timing!' - Jack

Comment

If MS is the voice of thor... after Dr. Jackson died he was in the next episode.

Comment

If you count all the times acceded Danny and Thor appeared in s6... he really wasn't gone for that long.

Comment

Thor likes the yellow ones... lol

Comment

I remember seeing somewhere, maybe on one of the DVD features or such, that MS was indeed the voice of Thor (the roswell grey versions).
                              O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                              Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Working...
                              X