This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PJ running count

This might have been covered but searching for it is giving me a headache and the site is still slow for me!!

does any one have a running count of how many working Puddle Jumpers are in service in Atlantis? I mean i can think of two or three that blew up, and one or two that were damaged. then there is the one that sheppard flew into the wraith ship and the one that Ford took. So aren't they running out. The bay always seems full but they have lost quite a few. Is there another hangar somewhere in atlantis? did anyone bother to have a count of how many they started with and how many are left?

it seems that from Rissing they showed about twelve i think to start. could be wrong though.
    Get YOUR P90 Here!
    Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Originally posted by whatswiththehairtealc
    This might have been covered but searching for it is giving me a headache and the site is still slow for me!!

does any one have a running count of how many working Puddle Jumpers are in service in Atlantis? I mean i can think of two or three that blew up, and one or two that were damaged. then there is the one that sheppard flew into the wraith ship and the one that Ford took. So aren't they running out. The bay always seems full but they have lost quite a few. Is there another hangar somewhere in atlantis? did anyone bother to have a count of how many they started with and how many are left?

it seems that from Rissing they showed about twelve i think to start. could be wrong though.
    12(ish) puddlejumpers in the jumper bay
    - 1 destroyed in Brotherhood (RIP Markham)
    - 1 destroyed in Siege Pt.3
    ___
    10 puddlejumpers as of Duet

They probably recovered the one Ford used because once off Atlantis he couldn't pilot it anymore (the auto pilot only operates inside the city)
    Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 12 August 2005, 02:02 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

considering how Atlantis is the size of Manhattan or larger, we really don't know whether there are more PJ's or even other ships for that matter.
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

yeah, arn't there some parts of the City we havn't even been in yet?
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
          yeah, arn't there some parts of the City we havn't even been in yet?
          true that!!
          Get YOUR P90 Here!
          Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

Hopefully they wont turn this into a Voyager thing. There's never been anything more criticized on Star Trek than the seemingly endless supply of shuttles on Voyager.

So far they're doing quite well, but I really doubt there's another shuttle hanger anywhere.
            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

even with the ZPM I don't think they would go beyond a certain point that may drain the ZPM's power... if they had 3, they could explore the entire city.
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

but in contrast to steve's count, i could have sworn more were gone.
                Get YOUR P90 Here!

Nice hair!!

Comment

i actually read somewhere that there were only 5 jumpers. if this is the case, then we only have 3 left. but even in the pilot, when the scientists were all "spaceships!", you could see at least 6 or 7 in the shot.
                  ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

but in contrast to steve's count, i could have sworn more were gone.
                    Well 2 was just the count of completely destroyed jumpers, the list of damaged jumpers is MUCH more extensive.

Rising Pt.2 - cloak damaged
                    38 minutes - engine pod damaged
                    Childhood's End - Knocked out of the sky by EM field. Once the field was down it was recovered
                    Defiant One - Super-Wraith tears up the inside of a jumper
                    Hot Zone - Jumper exposed to nuclear explosion
                    Before I sleep - Jumper destroyed in AU (so doesn't count)
                    The Brotherhood - Markhams jumper blown up
                    Siege Pt.3 - Sheppards Jumper blown up
                    Siege Pt.3 - Ford stole a jumper but it was recovered
                    Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 12 August 2005, 03:07 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                      Well that was just the count of completely destroyed jumpers, the list of damaged jumpers is MUCH more extensive.

Rising Pt.2 - cloak damaged
                      38 minutes - engine pod damaged
                      Childhood's End - Knocked out of the sky by EM field. Once the field was down it was recovered
                      Defiant One - Super-Wraith tears up the inside of a jumper
                      Hot Zone - Jumper exposed to nuclear explosion
                      Before I sleep - Jumper destroyed in AU (so doesn't count)
                      The Brotherhood - Markhams jumper blown up
                      Siege Pt.3 - Sheppards Jumper blown up
                      Siege Pt.3 - Ford stole a jumper but it was recovered
                      good acounting. and i guess in a couple hours:
                      Spoiler:
                      the new episode of SGA looks like they crash another one

good thing the genii didn't get their hands on one or two!!
                      Get YOUR P90 Here!

Nice hair!!

Comment

good acounting. and i guess in a couple hours:
                        Spoiler:
                        the new episode of SGA looks like they crash another one

good thing the genii didn't get their hands on one or two!!
                        they wouldn't be able to operate them anyhow

Comment

We hope.
                          Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                          Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                          - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                          - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                            We hope.
                            exactly
                            Get YOUR P90 Here!

Nice hair!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                              i actually read somewhere that there were only 5 jumpers. if this is the case, then we only have 3 left. but even in the pilot, when the scientists were all "spaceships!", you could see at least 6 or 7 in the shot.
                              I think it was an eraly pre-Rising article that said the expedition would find five ships in Atlantis. A bunch of people took that to mean five Puddlejumpers, and a bunch of other people took it to mean five different classes of ships. So far they've only found the bay of Puddlejumpers, so I'm betting it was some messed up info to begin with.
                              MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X