This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard and Mckay in season 2

Im not really sure about this but do others think that the McKay-Sheppard relationship seems a bit strained this season.They seem more like co-workers than friends in season 2 so far unlike in season 1. I was rewatching season 1 and looking at their interactions and there just seems to be something off about these two this season. Im not sure if its being deliberately done by the writers and will be addressed in Trinity or if it will be a continuing trend for the rest of the season. I hope its the former instead of the latter even though its far too early to tell. I just want to mention that I don't think its one-sided, that whatever wierd vibe Im getting it is from both of them.
    I'd really like know what people think, seeing as it seems like many enjoy their friendship ( if you can call it that) on this board.

I think they're doing it on purpose, and I also believe they'll have some major event where Mckay saves Sheppards life like three times in a row or something to make up for how big of an ass he's been to Seppard. And, I think Sheppard'll Save Mckays life a couple of times maybe? something major will probably happen between them.

Spoilers (Highlight to view)
    Also, in Duet, i love the fact that Mckay got his attitude back. "DOCTOR FUMBLE MKSTUPID over here!" +The "I love me" wall

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

yes, I've also noticed that their relationship seems a bit different in s2. but i agree, maybe that's because of the saving of the lives and all. i dont know, im not exactly sure how to describe it.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

To paraphrase an old poem - once you start on a certain path - there's no going back. I don't know why the Sheppard/McKay dynamic changed (and I liked the relationship in season One) but it has and it obviously is intended to reach a critical state in Trinity. I assume the writers intend for them to remain at least on cordial terms but one really shouldn't assume should they?

Comment

Working...
        X