This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir's changed feelings

I know there is another thread about the relationship between Weir and sheppard.

Howevre i was just wondering what people are thinking about there relationship in season two.

Weir seems to be more nervous about the safty of Sheppard.

She was really happy that he wasn't killed in Siege pt. 3 (As were we all, eventhough we all knew he wasn't going to be killed off.)
    ---she gave him a huge when he returned.

She looked a little scared when Shepppard was traped in the 302 by the virus. (Intruder)

All around she is a little more willing to give Sheppard what he wants. (Said yes to Ronon in Duet)

So what do you guys think is going on in the begining of S2

I'm not so sure, she was ready to sacrafice his life to get rid of one of the hive ships...

Comment

There is a Sheppard/Weir Discussion thread under "Characters and Relationships".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I think they got to be friends in season one. She trusts him which is probably why she wanted him for the head of security. Because they are friends is probably why she hugged him from relief that he survived.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I think that Weir and Sheppard developed a friendship over the course of season one, and now it's hard to tell in season two where the writers are taking their relationship. She hugged him in the siege part three because she was relieved that he didn't die. She trusts him that's why she wanted him to be the head of the military division, she trusts him to make the right decisions. There is a Sheppard/Weir thread under Characters and Relationships.
          *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
          Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
          Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

I've seen this stuff too (well it is hard to miss ) It will be interesting to see where the writers take this. It could be just an increase in their friendship showing how both care for each other and rely on each other, but it could also be hints at a coming relationship, though I really hope it isn't. I don't think Weir and Sheppard would work well as a couple, cause they are too much the same. Kinda more like brother and sister. Anyway I'm glad I found a thread talking about this, I've been wondering what other people have been thinking on this as well.

Comment

Actually, I think Shep ordered Weir around too much in the recent ep. She needs to take control!!!
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i dont know since simon is gone they may hook up or teyla and shep

Comment

I think the writers just decided to push a ship on us. They were testing the waters in season 1 whether it should go Shep/Weir or Shep/Teyla and I'm guessing that they decided on Shep/Weir.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Well i think Wier feels stronger now without Simon. Before she was making really soft decisions until Siege II and break up with Simon. I like this stronger side of her. I think Wier respects and loves Sheppard as a friend. She was warned that he didn't follow orders but without him, she wouldn't be alive. I think a Ronan/Teyla thing is better and a John/Elizabeth relationship.
                    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Yes I definatly think that Ronan and Teyla have some serious chemistry on the screen that could be fun to play with. As for Sheppard/Weir, as everyone can tell from my previous comment, I'm not as much a fan of that relationship. I definatly in for Mckay/Weir, I think they suit each other more and have more chemistry together.

Comment

no McKay must stay a bachelor.
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Yeah there's already a thread, but we can discuss here the only 2nd-season things....without spoiler tags

Yeah, I definitely think that these two approximated since Siege. Maybe it's still a friendship at the moment, but there could be absolutely more. I mean, their gazes....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                            Yeah, I definitely think that these two approximated since Siege. Maybe it's still a friendship at the moment, but there could be absolutely more. I mean, their gazes....

I'm going to have to agree with you, something more could definetly be developing there. There's still a friendship there but it could develop into something more very slowly. As for Ronon/Teyla there is definetly some chemistry between those two.
                            *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                            Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                            Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                              Actually, I think Shep ordered Weir around too much in the recent ep. She needs to take control!!!
                              I think she felt Sheppard knew more of the situation and was doing what he said as it was the best way to handle the problem. By this point in the show, it had become somewhat of a military situation which is Sheppards forte.
                              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                              Individuality is freedom lived.
                              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
                              X