No announcement yet.

Nemesis (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they are SG-1. And saving Earth is their profession.

I was more worried how a replicator was walking on the gate after it was activated. The action scene is great just it was too much as any throwing pieces could have entered into the wormhole and transported to the other side.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      I am loyal to the Goa'uld.

The 3D blocks are here:
      https://www.yeggi.com/q/stargate+replicator/
      I have 2 screen used blocks.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Lucky Falcon.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

What will happen when mama-block meets with papa-block? Take over FH's house then the world domination starts.

Show us a closeup picture please, so we can have a proper look, please. (.. for replicating... ehhem... ehhem...).
          Last edited by Platschu; 23 April 2020, 12:30 PM.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

What will happen when mama-block meets with papa-block? Take over, FH's house then the world domination starts.
            They are currently separated by being in 2 different rooms. I have one, and my sister has the other.

Show us a closeup picture please, so we can have a proper look, please. (.. for replicating... ehhem... ehhem...).
            I'll get back to you on that...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
            X